nathsketch:

Bei pics:

Serving the looks once again :3

YAAAAASSSS!   I can't believe Lirong is coming to intrude on their meal and talk trash to FFB!  And worse, actually say Jing is better.  Man... I hope Donkey Meat Seller smacks his nephew with a laddle.

New poster.  Not as painful as I thought it would be.

nathsketch:

I CAN'T DRAW MY XIANG LIUS IN PEACE DANG IT

Oooooh!  New Xiang Liu?!?!

OMG.  Someone posted a pic of Xiang Liu and arrows.  It is too too painful!

JC-T Studio comes through.  I LOVED this set they released last year.  Hope there's a full set this year.

I AM NOT READY!!! I CANNOT DO THIS! I CAN'T WATCH IT! I ALREADY STARTED BUT I DONT WANT TO!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME! 😭😭😭😭😭

Niki Demonix:

I AM NOT READY!!! I CANNOT DO THIS! I CAN'T WATCH IT! I ALREADY STARTED BUT I DONT WANT TO!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME! 😭😭😭😭😭

Can't help you.  I already fell down the hole and have watched the first three episodes!

My heart is breaking.

Kokuto:

Can't help you.  I already fell down the hole and have watched the first three episodes!

My heart is breaking.

I really don't want to watch this..... Like XY's stupidity & bad choices are  doing my nerves in....CX 's incestuous puppy love is making my skin crawl... TJ's low iq and personality of a table are making me facedesk.... STAN XL FOR CLEAR SKIN!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

Also why do i always attract the braindead TJingers on my comments????? 🙄

Niki Demonix:

I really don't want to watch this..... Like XY's stupidity & bad choices are  doing my nerves in....CX 's incestuous puppy love is making my skin crawl... TJ's low iq and personality of a table are making me facedesk.... STAN XL FOR CLEAR SKIN!!!!! ????

OMG. This comment is killing me with laughter. The accuracy. I can't watch either. I don't want to watch XL died :-( and I can't stand XY and Jing. Just like in the novel, I enjoy XY scenes with XL, but outside of those she's like another person and annoying AF.

Niki Demonix:

Where? On the main board?

Niki Demonix:

I really don't want to watch this..... Like XY's stupidity & bad choices are  doing my nerves in....CX 's incestuous puppy love is making my skin crawl... TJ's low iq and personality of a table are making me facedesk.... STAN XL FOR CLEAR SKIN!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

LMAO!

My skin should be porcelain by now.  lol

Like I said elsewhere, I was so MAD at Jing.  How dare he intrude on the intimate dinner of YaoLiu?!?!  Can't he take a hint?  How about taking a tire iron upside his mopey face.  He made me so damn mad.

I don't want to hear a single thing about how harsh Xiang Liu is, cause he had the patience of a saint in these episodes.  I will never forgive Jing.  NEVER.

HeadInTheClouds:

OMG. This comment is killing me with laughter. The accuracy. I can't watch either. I don't want to watch XL died :-( and I can't stand XY and Jing. Just like in the novel, I enjoy XY scenes with XL, but outside of those she's like another person and annoying AF. 

I was doing good until SOMEONE showed up.  The Fang Feng Bei scenes and the special appearances of Xiang Liu, as well as the guest appearance -- plus the Tan Jian Ci song??!!!  YES. These were high quality, for me.

I feel bad for CX.  XinYue, on the other hand ... O_O

Niki Demonix:

Either you said something nice about XL or you said something negative about Jing.  Hard to believe you would say something bad about Jing. 

bwhahahahahahahah!

But it's been like that since the air date was announced.  A battlefield out there.