Kokuto:
Lost You Forever in Texts?

I read this as Lost You Forever in Texas ahahahahahaha

Kokuto:
And this second one is one of the few I've seen him talking about his Wang Churan Fireworks show.... and other things.

Interview Fireworks and Xiang Liu and food choices?

This is all going to be studied later hehehe

ErickaRamirez:

Nooo. She just made me laugh so much that sent her and audio message of me laughing at her 😂😂😂

Did you tell Kokuto about the escalator?

Watch it until the end, please.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tS4y1Y7AZ/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.0

Comments only after you've seen the whole thing.

nathsketch:

Did you tell Kokuto about the escalator? 

Not at all. That was yesterday between us 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

Not at all. That was yesterday between us 😂😂

Hahahahaha it was a fail moment waiting to happen but I managed to avoid it. I'm proud of myself.

nathsketch:

Hahahahaha it was a fail moment waiting to happen but I managed to avoid it. I'm proud of myself.

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Ok, I finished it (for now)!

The List™

nathsketch:

The List™

You were on Friday on page 20. How is that possible??? 😱😱😱😱

ErickaRamirez:

You were on Friday on page 20. How is that possible??? ????

I stopped at paged 120, I think. So I probably missed a lot. A LOT!

But the more recent links were already in my drafts.

I'll have to keep updating this forever, but folks deserved to take a look at it before 2135, so... here it is!

Kokuto:

Wow!  He looks great.  I said he should step the fashion when I saw what he was wearing on the poster, and boy did he.

I like his chain mail glove. :)

That wig, though ...

Wig? which part. lol i’m so poor with details, i dont really notice. you need to point it out. 

i thought that was his new styling with bangs down like the one where he is wearing the cap, the one with the lego clip and the invite to tom’s event. where the part is the wig 💫

Kokuto:

Wow!  He looks great.  I said he should step the fashion when I saw what he was wearing on the poster, and boy did he.

I like his chain mail glove. :)

That wig, though ...

Yes, that mullet thingy, please why? The De Beers look was so flawless!

bugei:

Wig? which part. lol i’m so poor with details, i dont really notice. you need to point it out. 

i thought that was his new styling with bangs down like the one where he is wearing the cap, the one with the lego clip and the invite to tom’s event. where the part is the wig 💫

It’s that mullet that wasn’t there a few days ago lol

So we’re assuming it’s a wig or an extension. 😹

nathsketch:

The List™

OMG!!!  We are not worthy!  THANK YOU!