We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Lately, 1:53 has become my norm, even later than that :P

I need to get back on that schedule.  O_O

nathsketch:

Same.

I blame the flexibility.

I mean the hours… my hours…are pretty flexible. Yes. Hmmm.

LOL!  Yes, I totally blame the flexible ... hours.

ErickaRamirez:

I know Chingu. I have seen it and we know why ???

Yes we do. :)

ErickaRamirez:

In the part that my house is located the communities and houses are spread out. Something new for me too is dealing with deers. I’ve only seen one in the corner of the road in front of our community but Carlos told me that this week he saw many deers really near to here. On the driving school they told Nana that she has to be really careful with them on the road ?

Oh God, yes.  DEER.  My old house backed up on a green space with a creek / lowlands area, so we had a ton of wildlife.  We had a deer mafia.  They'd roam the roads and front yards.  They ate your plantings.  They drove the dogs crazy.  A bunch of thugs.

Of course, I'm sure they had thoughts about us invaders.  LOL

Kokuto:

I need to get back on that schedule.  O_O

LOL!  Yes, I totally blame the flexible ... hours.

Yes we do. :)

My daddy was telling me yesterday that I needs to put in order my sleep habits, that I needed to start to falling asleep at 10. I just laughed at him and I told him that I haven’t done that since I was 16 when I finished high school ??. And then studying architecture it was worse 

Kokuto:

Oh God, yes.  DEER.  My old house backed up on a green space with a creek / lowlands area, so we had a ton of wildlife.  We had a deer mafia.  They'd roam the roads and front yards.  They ate your plantings.  They drove the dogs crazy.  A bunch of thugs.

Of course, I'm sure they had thoughts about us invaders.  LOL

Oh my gosh that’s hilarious. Many years ago we were driving from Detroit and I saw one on the road and the one that I told you about. But for me deers were only on Bambi or in the movies ??

ErickaRamirez:

My daddy was telling me yesterday that I needs to put in order my sleep habits, that I needed to start to falling asleep at 10. I just laughed at him and I told him that I haven’t done that since I was 16 when I finished high school ??. And then studying architecture it was worse 

LOL!  Yeah.  I can't remember when I went to bed at 10 regularly.

But I do need to get back on SOME sort of schedule.

Kokuto:

Me too but it’s hard. I fell sleep after 3:30 am and I woke up before 7:30 before Carlos and Nana were leaving for North Carolina ??‍♀️

Kokuto:

That was back in 2015 or something, when I was such a well-behaved girl :) ?

nathsketch:

??

ErickaRamirez:

Oh my gosh that’s hilarious. Many years ago we were driving from Detroit and I saw one on the road and the one that I told you about. But fir me deers were only on Bambi or in the movies ??

Oh no.  They've always been road hazards here in the South, and I'm excluding Florida, since I've never lived or travelled much there.  But it used to be in out in the country more.  Now, that people keep building subdivisions and taking up habit, they are everywhere, and not just the roads.

Our deer traveled in gangs and were the kind that would STARE at you when you yelled at them.  You had to be ready to turn around and run if you tried chasing them.

Of course, it didn't help that some goobers in the neighborhood actually left food out for these engines of plant destruction.

nathsketch:

LOL!

No comment.

nathsketch:

Now I can watch them ;)

How did the test go?

Did the teacher accept Tan Jian Ci as the correct answer for all the questions?

nathsketch:

Now I can watch them ;)

????

Kokuto:

Oh no.  They've always been road hazards here in the South, and I'm excluding Florida, since I've never lived or travelled much there.  But it used to be in out in the country more.  Now, that people keep building subdivisions and taking up habit, they are everywhere, and not just the roads.

Our deer traveled in gangs and were the kind that would STARE at you when you yelled at them.  You had to be ready to turn around and run if you tried chasing them.

Of course, it didn't help that some goobers in the neighborhood actually left food out for these engines of plant destruction.

In my old community we had a big lake and there was an alligator there. I never saw it but one of my neighbors told me that she did near to her house.

I remember that so many years ago I was going to work and there was a huge traffic jam trying to get into the I-75 and I didn’t know what was happening. Everything was because there was a big turtle trying to cross the road ?

Kokuto:

How did the test go?

Did the teacher accept Tan Jian Ci as the correct answer for all the questions?

???