We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 bugei:

Good morning madam president! 

Reporting from weibo. i finally found the RPS super topic  of tjc and zy

天方也檀 

they have a few bts from hxhxn / lmlmv 

For the record i dont ship this rps even so, its so interesting how the cp discussions run and if one doesnt follow all accounts there is a chance to be persuaded one way or another. im quite happy in tjc fandom — and yaoliu ship. 

speaking of yaoliu - ive seen many discussions of the album echo xiangliu and xiao yao’s story… yz and tjc ship discuss the elements of the album endlessly (and of course zy and tjc fans say the same)… as for me i think tjc must be a very organised person… the earlier photos (black and white elements, mirror reflections), the earlier lines (for example the one is bazaar shoot about coming into his dreams) those are like early promotional stuff for the physical album… we just didnt know it yet. 

I don't have that much interest in shipping RLC, but I do enjoy the pictures. :)  And you can sift through and find some interesting information.

I didn't really feel Tan Jian Ci's look in LMLMV, or feel the chemistry with Zhou Ye, at first, but that last clip was great.  I think I've seen Tan Jian in so many epic roles Romantic roles, that I wasn't used to seeing him in something more realistic and loving.

I get the feeling that Tan Jian Ci is a thinker ... or at the very least, has strong ideas about what he wants and has a crew helps him realize those ideas.  He also is a very hard worker, and I'm betting has a bit of the perfectionist in him.  So, yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he carries through themes across his projects and endorsements.

Or maybe it is a Chinese thing.  Like the puzzle work the RLC shippers piece together.  Half the time it's full of ideas and elements and cultural clues, that I've no knowledge of.

nathsketch:

Yes, deaded

Bring on the magnifying glass! ?

I'm so trying to get through the  reading and writing before I reward myself with all the visuals.  The gorgeous visuals.

nathsketch:

Two babies <3

Requested by Ericka :)

Thank you Erica. ??♥️?. I asked Sasha yesterday if she could do the same for me so I don’t have to bother you ?

bugei:

@luv2beafangirl you dont need to know chinese. the app has auto translate. then if there are words you dont understand, screenshot and translate via google translate. 

my chinese is super basic but i still get by. its good practice too. 

@nathsketch im the same, its just so hard when i dont speak the language and its not just the chinese thats missed but the acronyms too. 

Will it let you reply in English and autotranslate to Chinese?  Or will it post it in the language you wrote in?

nathsketch:

Arriving at the comment section like

LOL!  I haven't even gotten that far.  Family phone call.   Trying to put off leaving the house, but not sure I did so.

bugei:

@luv2beafangirl you dont need to know chinese. the app has auto translate. then if there are words you dont understand, screenshot and translate via google translate. 

my chinese is super basic but i still get by. its good practice too. 

@nathsketch im the same, its just so hard when i dont speak the language and its not just the chinese thats missed but the acronyms too. 

thx for the tip. I‘ll try it out. OMG so many things to do. I haven‘t even finished ‚The List‘ and now with the official TJC fans utube chanel??? another content source to watch through. It’s a happy complain though, keep the goodies coming….

luv2bafangurl:

thx for the tip. I‘ll try it out. OMG so many things to do. I haven‘t even finished ‚The List‘ and now with the official TJC fans utube chanel??? another content source to watch through. It’s a happy complain though, keep the goodies coming….

Tan Jian Ci keeps his fans well fed.  H!6 should be starting up soon, since he just filmed an episode.

Weibo, however, is another time sink, much like youtube.  O_O

But the goodies are hard to resist. ;p

Kokuto:

The Official Global fan club has started to load some videos and they have English subs!  I'm watching this one now, and this one is basically the story of Tan Jian Ci's professional life, that he narrates.  It's so good.  He talks about his ups and downs and it's very intimate and revealing. And of course, there are clips, many that I wanted to translated before, like the one present Tan talks to past Tan.

https://youtu.be/-cbVvgmdBJI?si=j5PXdxlQfvf3XY0i

Check out their youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/@JCT_OfficialGlobalFansClub

There's also a video of Go East that shows the booting and closing ceremonies and all that fan effort, PLUS all the various leaked clips!

oh thanks for this. their youtube channel is not optimised for search engine. lol. the number of plays is quite low for what it should be… they need  a social media manager

Kokuto:

Will it let you reply in English and autotranslate to Chinese?  Or will it post it in the language you wrote in?

i hardly interact so i dont post. app wont translate to chinese (not sure if there is an addon),  but when i have to post and not sure how to phrase i use microsoft translate english to chinese then use google translate to translate back just to be sure that the translation got the gist of what i wanted to ask. 

nathsketch:

What's your handle there? I'll go find you :)

its p something with s list of numbers lol. i didnt even bother getting a name.  when i hit level 8 in super talk, the time to get a name. currently level 6 and i dont even understand how to level up. 

@Kokuto

‚I didn't really feel Tan Jian Ci's look in LMLMV, or feel the chemistry with Zhou Ye, at first, but that last clip was great.  I think I've seen Tan Jian in so many epic roles Romantic roles, that I wasn't used to seeing him in something more realistic and loving.‘

Yes me too. After his epic styling as XL, Mo Qiang Cheng looks so normal. Just the guy next door, still handsome but not drop dead gorgeous. He really gives off a total different vibe as MQC, the sweet and gentle type. What a good actor he is. Like you I also didn‘t fully get TJC-ZY chemistry from the short trailer they released a couple of months before (low key sweet chemistry but not sizzling hot) and the story doesn‘t seem very interesting for me.  But I’ll watch  any drama with HE for him. My interest peaked only after reading the dating rumor (yes I love a good bit gossip, sue me ?). Seeing TJC-ZY BTS interaction and the last clip I found seal the deal for me and now I can‘t wait to see LMLMV.

‚I get the feeling that Tan Jian Ci is a thinker ... or at the very least, has strong ideas about what he wants and has a crew helps him realize those ideas.  He also is a very hard worker, and I'm betting has a bit of the perfectionist in him.  So, yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he carries through themes across his projects and endorsements.‘

Yes, from the interviews I saw, it looks like that he really deep analyze his characters and put a lot of thought about how to act a scene. There is a BTS clip from the scene where XL rushing to Haoling to save dying XY and breaking the barrier, you know where he jump from Furball back with his crescent moon blade to slice the barrier. He was basically directing himself for that scene and explaining his idea to the filming crew. The vid posted by his official fanclub about his journey in c-net is also touching and shows how thoughtful he is.

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci keeps his fans well fed.  H!6 should be starting up soon, since he just filmed an episode.

Weibo, however, is another time sink, much like youtube.  O_O

But the goodies are hard to resist. ;p

re: lvlmv and chemistry between zy and tjc… ive read quite a few posts that say the same, a very weak chemistry between the two. couldnt be the age gap, zhao lu si and the guy in dating in the kitchen had a goood chemistry… or maybe because tjc was still adjusting from his xiangliu role. i remember watching an interview where he explained he had difficulties letting the character go or something to that effect.. 

about the continuity and themes…. seriously amazed by the level of thought (and energy) people put to what i would read as is… 

Kokuto:

The Official Global fan club has started to load some videos and they have English subs!  I'm watching this one now, and this one is basically the story of Tan Jian Ci's professional life, that he narrates.  It's so good.  He talks about his ups and downs and it's very intimate and revealing. And of course, there are clips, many that I wanted to translated before, like the one present Tan talks to past Tan.

https://youtu.be/-cbVvgmdBJI?si=j5PXdxlQfvf3XY0i

Check out their youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/@JCT_OfficialGlobalFansClub

There's also a video of Go East that shows the booting and closing ceremonies and all that fan effort, PLUS all the various leaked clips!

Ohhh lovely!! Going there now!

Kokuto:

So cute!  Even his dogs are actors!

Xiao Dai will soon be a ML in his own drama ahahah

bugei:

oh thanks for this. their youtube channel is not optimised for search engine. lol. the number of plays is quite low for what it should be… they need  a social media manager

Me! Pick me!! LOLOLOL