WangDuo girlfriend:

omg Dengwei's kiss is so on the spot, its like his profession lol , i think Xu kai in The legends and also Chengyi Love and Redemption ooo soo baby????? also Mark Chao's naughty kisses in Eternal Love .  Bai jing ting also good .eheeh

But Dengwei's sexy face when he kissed Yangzi always my fav ??

You should add Song Wei Long. Those guys are the only Chinese actors I know who give me butterflies with their kissing scenes. 

Ltran904:

I was gonna say the same!! CY is a good kisser, but he's not going to force the actress outside her comfort level because he's a gentleman.  If you watch the oath of love it was the same, the kissing wasn't like this in LYF...

So YZ is comfortable with a passionate kiss here with DW. I’m kind of suspicious if these two are in relationship:)

Noush:

So YZ is comfortable with a passionate kiss here with DW. I’m kind of suspicious if these two are in relationship:)

I read a melon about him courting her. 

I'll remain neutral until there's confirmation from both parties about it. 

i think we'll still have some sweet scenes today before the the cry fest?

Kali_01:

i think we'll still have some sweet scenes today before the the cry fest?

I hope so. I don't want to cry a lot and then wait until Monday for the next episode. 

Antinh85:

Yes, two episodes for August 10 and then ep 31/32 on Monday August 14.

Today is Aug 10 right. Thurs right. so tonight 6pm china time.

Song Wei long has similar type of Dengwei. With that face, he could me even with simple kisses on my cheeks, ill be drowning lol??

They were comfortable enough to show us that passionate kiss, Im not surprised if the rumour of Dengwei courting Yanzi since last year but that was probably for marketing purpose. or 50-50. I would rather to hear from their own confirmation and i dont want either of them getting bashed or hated . But if it turns to be true, i guess they will be the most loved couple ever because of their excellent chemistry in LYF, both are famous. unless if Dengwei is linked with some additional casts of support roles, then netizens will riot . Thats gonna get crazy seen too many of it. Because they will think that persom isnt  compatible with Dengwei. 

Im gonna repeat the happy / joyous parts before going into the deep scenes today. Btw,  Im from Asia so i will go straight off to Wetv at 6pm. 

Ltran904:

So hes really french kissing her? Wow I'm  surprised, Yang Zi moving to the big kids table.  I was disappointed how she kissed Cheng yi in immortal samsara and it was the same in her other dramas. 

French is a big no rule in the chinese entertainment industry. supposedly it is an unspoken rule actors dont stick their tongue out to the actress they are kissing. a big no no....the guy will be a gone case if the gal complained. 

WangDuo girlfriend:

omg Dengwei's kiss is so on the spot, its like his profession lol , i think Xu kai in The legends and also Chengyi Love and Redemption ooo soo baby????? also Mark Chao's naughty kisses in Eternal Love .  Bai jing ting also good .eheeh

But Dengwei's sexy face when he kissed Yangzi always my fav ??

Luo Yunxi also good kisser. But I think only with Bailu (Love is sweet, Till The End Of The Moon) he can be so passionate in kissing scene, but other actress not really.

Noush:

kinda doubt it. she seems to be very career focus. But i will not be surprised both finds it difficult to get out their roles as XY and TSJ. and hence give the impression of something fishy and some electrifying feel. I actually really respect those actors and actresses (like bailu, tang song yun and yangzi) they dont create the fake cp news for marketing purposes. i find it very distasteful and cheating the feelings of the viewers. Just be professional n do your jobs as actors. Don purposely go around looking at each other or whispering at each other to give an impression there is something fishy. i got burn in the beginning of the year when Li landi and Cheng xing xu in starry love. Li landi was doing some very suspicious look, glances, etc  at Cheng xing xu during all the interviews for marketing and their interactions on Hi 6 was so personal and close. Then there were news of her dating Zhang xing cheng. after that i was like nope tq. stick to on screen couples.

BTW DW has a pair of eyes that looks at you and your heart would either race or faint. with that face the way he looked at his co stars - it is a danger to any girl out there hahaha...he needs to wear sunnies to cut the current. 

Noush:

she is professional,she has most intense kiss with Jing boran but they sae each other as bro-sis.....

I read a weibo comment that Deng Wei's eyes looked like he wanted to eat Yang Zi up during the BTS. 

His eyes are one of his best assets second to his beautiful hands!

His Smile:

I read a weibo comment that Deng Wei's eyes looked like he wanted to eat Yang Zi up during the BTS. 

His eyes are one of his best assets second to his beautiful hands!

I love his eyes! He definitely was the best cast choice for a nine tail fox Diety ? 

I always get distracted by his hands as well ?

Kali_01:

I love his eyes! He definitely was the best cast choice for a nine tail fox Diety ? 

I always get distracted by his hands as well ?

it is no wonder Li Xue Qing's heartbeat race when she was asked to meet eyes with Deng Wei in Hi 6 hahahaha...who can resist!!!

That toastmybun account on twitter has gone mad,lol,she is making up stories?