We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 MySiFeng:

I think it’s all-rounded artist award 

the MC asked him what can we expect from LYF S2, he said it’s gonna be better than S1. Hahaha

nathsketch:
Better? Sure Tan, I mean Jan.

Not if that leaked script is for real.  I just read liddi's translation ... ugh.

Kokuto:

OMG.  I think Shanghai Blossoms just revealed their release date.  Can we dare hope that Lost You Forever Season 2 will do the same???

The rumour is that it will be released end of January 2024. 

HeadInTheClouds:

The rumour is that it will be released end of January 2024. 

I was hoping for a big announcement like they did for Shanghai Blossoms.  But it looks like I'm going to be disappointed.

YES!  I was wondering where was Zhang Wan Yi's award was!  Now all we need is Yang Zi.

EDIT:

His award was Most Popular TV Drama Actor of the Year Award

Lol Yz won but the first vid turned me off hahaha. I’m like WHY THAT SCENE of all lol

Kokuto:
Not if that leaked script is for real. I just read liddi's translation ... ugh.

Kokuto, I'm scared. I said I was going to watch season 2, but now I don't know :(

He's back on the stage with Dylan and Zhang

Kokuto:

He's back on the stage with Dylan and Zhang

YES

Just realized, the one in black is NiNi?! 

MySiFeng:

is it VIP award?

Yes, Starlight Award Annual VIP Star

MySiFeng:

is it VIP award?

Yes!  I guess that's something like MVP?  It looks high level.  And it's great to see Tan Jian Ci, Dylan and Zhang Wan Yi on the stage together getting honored.  Not sure why Yang Zi isn't up there, though.

MySiFeng:

Just realized, the one in black is NiNi?! 

YESSSS!  This may be the closest I'll get to seeing them do anything together.  sob

nathsketch:

Kokuto, I'm scared. I said I was going to watch season 2, but now I don't know :(

Oh, you'll be watching, like the rest of us.  You might not make it to the end, but you'll be there for the high quality XL content. ;p

If the leaked script is real then LYF S2 won't be better.... It will just make us grab our pitchforks and demand justice for our Lord, Saviour,Snake Demon and King of the tHorny club TJC/XL!!!!