MengXiang:

Happy new year ladies. 

Also I cracked and watched LMLMV.... It was very bad... Just too slow and a bit too much for me... Watched it on 1.25 and slipped lots of boring parts...

BUT OMG TJC voice is so memorizing. The OST is so good!

I think like what others had said before, it would be nice to see him with someone his own age and level. Hopefully the rumors about Si Ming is true because that would be an amazing story for him.

I'm snark watching it with me besties so it's quite tolerable but heck if I'll undergo another experience like this. I'm too old to be feeling this much cringe. My teenage years will come back to haunt me so thanks, but no thanks.

The Voice™, amirite? 

There are already some posters from the Fireworks drama. Better start lighting some candles. That has to be good.

Kokuto:

Happy New Year, my friends!  Like Tan Jian Ci, I wish you much love, fun, and growth in the year of the dragon.

https://youtube.com/shorts/13tBV_CvgjM?si=XW0nTyKrs9QyOUo8

Happy New Year Kokuto!!! Thank you for being here. I have enjoyed so much all your comments, post, bad and good experiences and so much more.  Thank you!!

God bless you ❤️❤️❤️

Niki Demonix:

Happy New Year my lovelies!!! May 2024 bring you everything your hearts desire, health, love to you and your loved ones and of course lots of TJC!!!! ❤️

Keep shining bright my beautiful lil stars!!!! 

Niki happy New Year!! Thank you for bringing us so much joy and laughter in these forums. God bless you and I wish you a wonderful year full of blessings! ❤️

My first post on MDL for 2024!  Happy New Year, friends!  I'm so very happy to have discovered Tan Jian Ci, and more importantly, all of you wonderful people with great taste and a sense of humor. :)  May we all have a great year of the dragon!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=736937191194&set=g.807434947498079

Kokuto:

My first post on MDL for 2024!  Happy New Year, friends!  I'm so very happy to have discovered Tan Jian Ci, and more importantly, all of you wonderful people with great taste and a sense of humor. :)  May we all have a great year of the dragon!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=736937191194&set=g.807434947498079

❤️♥️❤️

MengXiang:

Happy new year ladies. 

Also I cracked and watched LMLMV.... It was very bad... Just too slow and a bit too much for me... Watched it on 1.25 and slipped lots of boring parts...

BUT OMG TJC voice is so memorizing. The OST is so good!

I think like what others had said before, it would be nice to see him with someone his own age and level. Hopefully the rumors about Si Ming is true because that would be an amazing story for him.

Happy New Year!

I'm one of the few here that liked LMLMV ... but I don't know why.  lol!  It just makes me smile and gives me warm fuzzies, even though nothing really happens.  I agree, however, that Tan Jian Ci's voice and songs are so so so good in the show.  I totally buy fans would fall in love with his vocals sight unseen.  And that fabulous OST is on repeat at my house.  Really love the traditional fusion music, but all of it is good.

I haven't seen anything else on that rumor of Si Ming.  However, the 10 Thousand Nights of Rain (Jiang Hu Ye Yu Shi Nian Deng) seems to be gaining steam.  Tan Jian Ci is the only one listed on the cast on Douban.  That also has the same director as Love Like a Galaxy, so it could be good, if you like that drama.  Plus the original novel author wrote Love Like a Galaxy and Story of Ming Lan.

Niki Demonix:

It's actually pretty accurate xD I was sipping champagne all dolled up and played "imma get it" at the family party... Needless to say ppl were looking at me as if I was an alien ?....

But my cousin agreed that "he's a hottie" so now she is convinced to watch LYF as her first ever cdrama...

I knew it!  Glad you are enjoying the holiday.

And doing the Supreme Lord, our Hydra of Sexual Tension's work too!  Playing Imma Get It and introducing the unwary to Cdramas, and Lost You Forever.  Yessssss!

MengXiang:
Happy new year ladies.

The only way I can watch this drama is with friends with plenty of comments so that I have to stay awake :-). Otherwise, I'll be like...

CEMS2001:

Happy New Year Kokuto!!! Thank you for being here. I have enjoyed so much all your comments, post, bad and good experiences and so much more.  Thank you!!

God bless you ❤️❤️❤️

You too,  dear!  I'll never forget how welcoming you and others were here, and all the fun we've had in 2023.  But we're going to have a great 2024 on and off MDL!  HUGS!

HeadInTheClouds:

The only way I can watch this drama is with friends with plenty of comments so that I have to stay awake :-). Otherwise, I'll be like...

I had no idea how boring it was so boring. It's her.. she is just one note. 

But the voice. I love the OST. I love the deepness the realness. In love with TJC again. The actor.

@kokuto if you like sweetness, try hidden love. The story moves more and is lot more adorable and better acting and chemistry. I actually loved it and I don't normally do modern drama.

MengXiang:

But the voice. I love the OST. I love the deepness the realness. In love with TJC again. The actor.

@kokuto if you like sweetness, try hidden love. The story moves more and is lot more adorable and better acting and chemistry. I actually loved it and I don't normally do modern drama.

I actually am not a fan of sweet and syrupy.  I'm more of a banter or antagonistic or sizzling passion or even heartbreaking -- that's why I'm astounded that I liked LMLMV.  Though ... I do like food and eating. ;p

Yes! With the voice acting / dubbing and the singing, as well as the attractiveness, I don't think they could have cast better than Tan Jian Ci.  I also like the supporting cast, though they could have dumped those side romances and shortened the episode count.

nathsketch:

I'm snark watching it with me besties so it's quite tolerable but heck if I'll undergo another experience like this. I'm too old to be feeling this much cringe. My teenage years will come back to haunt me so thanks, but no thanks.

The Voice™, amirite? 

There are already some posters from the Fireworks drama. Better start lighting some candles. That has to be good.

Yesssssss, The Voice.  Not The Audio.  So yummy.

I have high hopes for Fireworks from the trailer.

HeadInTheClouds:

LOL!  Wut?  Not kept awake by a story with so little plot?

MengXiang:

It's truly is snooze-ville, dear lord. They're both one-note; he's too perfect and she's a wide-eyed innocence. Together, I detect zero chemistry, zero connection, just mild awkwardness. In other words, bland and tepid. 

Kokuto:
LOL! Wut? Not kept awake by a story with so little plot?

Heh! I can do conversation-heavy stories with little plot. The Before Sunrise Trilogy is probably my favourite romantic movie arc. However, the dialogue needs to be interesting and facilitate the growing connection between the characters. I need to feel the chemistry, the attraction and the connection between the lovers. None of these exists here. As you said, they should have leaned into making Dr. Mo awkward and bumbling, at least it will be a point of interest. If it wasn't for you and nathsketch, I would fall asleep watching this even during the middle of the day.

And did you just get up, or have you not even gone to bed?

Happy new year lovely people 

❤️