nathsketch:

lolololol 😂😹

Bless your kind soul that was consumed by the insatiable love and obsession for Tan Jian Ci 😂😂😂🪦🪦🪦💕💕

ErickaRamirez:

Bless your kind soul that was consumed by the insatiable love and obsession for Tan Jian Ci 😂😂😂🪦🪦🪦💕💕

Me, but TJC instead of brownies 😹

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/d1VxVMv53G0

nathsketch:

Me, but TJC instead of brownies ?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/d1VxVMv53G0

WTF I just heard?? Goop boop. I measured my butt crack. Have you taken ilegal substances? No, I just ate a brownie that a drug addict gave me 😂😂😂

" I can see sounds!! I can hear colors!" LMAO I cackled. 

"Imma finish them off and call you back"  😹😹😹

ErickaRamirez:

WTF I just heard?? Goop boop. I measured my butt crack. Have you taken ilegal substances? No, I just ate a brownie that a drug addict gave me 😂😂😂

Opened the topic.  Read this.  Shut the topic. Turned around. Walked away in the other direction.

Kokuto:

Opened the topic.  Read this.  Shut the topic. Turned around. Walked away in the other direction. 

KOKUTO where you've been? Don't let me embarrass myself alone!

I ate no brownies, I swear. No brownies involved.

Kokuto:

😂😂😂😂. How many drugs were in those brownies to make someone measure their butt crack??? 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

how to go into this w im alreadt delulu over this man char and actor knwoing what shit is waiting for me

nathsketch:

KOKUTO where you've been? Don't let me embarrass myself alone!

LOL!

nathsketch:

I ate no brownies, I swear. No brownies involved.

I LOVE brownies.  And this actually happened to me, because I LOVE brownies.  Well, not the 911 call or the measuring of butt crack or those extreme symptoms.

Now I only eat brownies I bake or know who baked them.

tigerrawr:

how to go into this w im alreadt delulu over this man char and actor knwoing what shit is waiting for me

Consider this our group therapy

Kokuto:
I LOVE brownies. And this actually happened to me, because I LOVE brownies. Well, not the 911 call or the measuring of butt crack or those extreme symptoms.

Now I only eat brownies I bake or know who baked them.

Hahahahahah no way! Wish someone could've filmed that ahahah

nathsketch:

Consider this our group therapy 

i will actually cry everyday if i start this drama

nathsketch:

Hahahahahah no way! Wish someone could've filmed that ahahah

Reminder. Never fall asleep around Nathsketch or you'll end up with 7 eyes painted on your face and the video saved to her youtube account.

tigerrawr:

i will actually cry everyday if i start this drama

I haven't stopped crying since the end of July.