Kokuto:

Yes!  At some point, I'll have to go back and see how it gets resolved.  But yet again, we have a lover gripped by fear.  We need better scripts and roles for Tan Jian Ci.

That new show looks a bit sappy for me, but I'm going to watch it, just to enjoy him in a role where he's the romantic lead, who gets the girl!

I just want him to get the girl, is that too much to ask??

All I need TJC character is ML, alive, loved and happy! So Love me Love my voice its perfect for me!)))))

And I love Zhou Ye, her acting very good and she cute)) also that drama will have ASMR of TJC beautiful voice , so can't ask for more 🥰🤩

Niki Demonix:

Btw I think I created a monster with donkey butts ???

Whatever makes us sleep peacefully at night 🤣

ErickaRamirez:

The one with Zhou Ye??

Yes, and there's also Go East. That has a happy ending, right? RIGHT?

nathsketch:

I just want him to get the girl, is that too much to ask??

Don’t worry Chingu, he is getting Zhou Ye and Wang Chu Ran at least 😂😂

nathsketch:

Whatever makes us sleep peacefully at night 🤣

I don't think we sleep peacefully with all the dirty wild thoughts we've been making of TJC 🥲

I read somewhere Go east will be more light drama , so probably HE )) 

ErickaRamirez:

Don’t worry Chingu, he is getting Zhou Ye and Wang Chu Ran at least 😂😂

Poor dude deserves it 🤧

Niki Demonix:

I don't think we sleep peacefully with all the dirty wild thoughts we've been making of TJC 🥲

Some mild side effects, but I can sacrifice part of my sleep quality, no problem

nathsketch:

Yes, and there's also Go East. That has a happy ending, right? RIGHT?

I’m just asking because Kokuto said that the new show looks sappy but the one with Zhou Ye is my type of drama and for some reason reminds me of hidden love which is my favorite modern cdrama ever 

nathsketch:

Some mild side effects, but I can sacrifice part of my sleep quality, no problem

What's "sleep"?🤣

insideout91:

I read somewhere Go east will be more light drama , so probably HE )) 

I loved the trailer where the girl pulled his ear . That was funny 

insideout91:

I wish drama show it more, because some episodes makes me hate FL, like moment when she dancing with Jin and co, and XL fight alone in the dark((( 

Or moment when he 37 Years painfully healing her , entertaining her, and she forgot about it after 1 min, because her bro gave him some mountain 🤯🤯🤯🙄🙄🙄

All such moments really ruined FL personality for me

She's got issues. that's for sure, but she's been through a lot.

OMG.  That dancing and killing juxtaposition.  That explained so much.  It was perfect, even if it was heart breaking.

ErickaRamirez:

I’m just asking because Kokuto said that the new show looks sappy but the one with Zhou Ye is my type of drama and for some reason reminds me of hidden love which is my favorite modern cdrama ever 

Ahh yes. I'm not sure which one she was talking about. I don't usually like modern cdramas, but I'm making such a huge exception for these two.

nathsketch:

Ahh yes. I'm not sure which one she was talking about. I don't usually like modern cdramas, but I'm making such a huge exception for these two.

So you didn’t watch hidden love, hi Venus and lighter and princess?? Those three are my favorite modern cdramas and I love this ost of hidden love so much!! Is on one of my playlists on Spotify https://youtu.be/1wL9ByL4mf8?si=UrV2pegJF3xNeFaa