nathsketch:

I did yell "my husband" though. I almost forgot,  but that was me. Wild. Wait, how did you know?

Gives you the XL side eye.

We have to take it one step at a time. 

WHATINTHEACTUALHELL

It's not good to be so hot at the beginning.

Excuse me, sir, why are you deliberately murdering me? What did I ever do to you?

Kokuto:

Gives you the XL side eye. 

*shivers*

nathsketch:

We have to take it one step at a time. 

WHATINTHEACTUALHELL

It's not good to be so hot at the beginning.

Excuse me, sir, why are you deliberately murdering me? What did I ever do to you?

LMAO.

Yes.  My reaction exactly.

It's not what we've DONE, but what we want to do. ;p

Is step one, "I can't breathe"?

It's now a mission in my life :P

I was brushing my teeth when you sent me this. There's toothpaste on my phone, so thanks for that Kokuto

No really. Thanks Kokuto 😎🤩

nathsketch:

It's now a mission in my life :P

I was brushing my teeth when you sent me this. There's toothpaste on my phone, so thanks for that Kokuto 

LOL!  I feel like I'm only returning the favor, since I'm sure I've had to clean off my computer screen more than once after hanging out here.  And all the puddles.  So many puddles. 

nathsketch:

No really. Thanks Kokuto 😎🤩

You are welcome.  I had to share with people I knew would appreciate it.

Kokuto:

LOL!  I feel like I'm only returning the favor, since I'm sure I've had to clean off my computer screen more than once after hanging out here.  And all the puddles.  So many puddles. 

You are welcome.  I had to share with people I knew would appreciate it.

We’re so beyond help. #sorrynotsorry 

And in a different vibe, something sweet, a fan interaction that clearly made an impression.

https://twitter.com/HajjahZaizai/status/1698564771254251924?s=20

I love how they recut it and slow=mo it , so it looks like a movie!

Kokuto:

And in a different vibe, something sweet, a fan interaction that clearly made an impression.

https://twitter.com/HajjahZaizai/status/1698564771254251924?s=20

I love how they recut it and slow=mo it , so it looks like a movie!

Missed this one last night, I was already 😴

Awww I love it!! Imagine handing him a little gift *sobs*

But no, I want to be one of his bodyguards 😎

@nathsketch 

LOL!  I don't think being a body guard means you get to throw yourself on his body repeatedly.  🤣🤣🤣

Kokuto:

@nathsketch 

LOL!  I don't think being a body guard means you get to throw yourself on his body repeatedly.  🤣🤣🤣

NOOO doesn't it? I swear I read that in the job description aha Surely it involves guarding a body 😭😹

I'd be yelling "hands off, ladies" and "please stand behind the line" all day 24/7 ahahahaha

Xiang Liu has chemistry with everyone 🤭

Elise:

Xiang Liu has chemistry with everyone 🤭 

Hahahaha my dude is like an universal remote control, he can turn on everything 🤣

nathsketch:

NOOO doesn't it? I swear I read that in the job description aha Surely it involves guarding a body 😭😹

I'd be yelling "hands off, ladies" and "please stand behind the line" all day 24/7 ahahahaha

hahaha!  Yeah, I think you'd have a hard time convincing Tan Jian Ci that you need to cover his body to protect him from all those adoring looks thrown his direction.  🤣🤣🤣