Kokuto:

Did you guys have hail?  We got some rain, but nothing severe, this afternoon.

Yes, on Tuesday afternoon. It’s my first hailstorm in years

ErickaRamirez:

He was only 15 years old ?https://youtu.be/MxdguHphOOw?si=ynzUBsf4sJMRXi1t

Yes.  He started at 13 and won national dance competitions when he was 15.

You can see where he picked up acting and his pop dance moves and stage fighting from ballroom dancing.

nathsketch:

yaa that was a bit underwhelming, but there’s no way it would pass the review if it was more incandescent. Yo the power went out right this minute, I’m scared

Uhn oh.  Is it the breakers?  Hope it gets back on ASAP.

ErickaRamirez:

He was only 15 years old 😱https://youtu.be/MxdguHphOOw?si=ynzUBsf4sJMRXi1t

Was that in 2005???

Kokuto:

Yes.  He started at 13 and won national dance competitions when he was 15.

You can see where he picked up acting and his pop dance moves and stage fighting from ballroom dancing.

He is such a talented man 👏🏻👏🏻💕💕

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, on Tuesday afternoon. It’s my first hailstorm in years

Yeah, I haven't seen hail since I moved to Augusta, I think.  We used to get when I loved in Birmingham.   We have been getting quite a bit of rain and storms, though, lately.  Maybe some hurricane left overs.

Kokuto:

Uhn oh.  Is it the breakers?  Hope it gets back on ASAP.

It’s been raining like the end of the world here all day. Ugh there was a bunch of stuff I didn’t save on my computer ‘cause I’m a clown yay 

TJC need drama with more actin martial art scenes, his control over his body so so good, i just want see more such scenes , in LYF we have only a bit(( 

nathsketch:

Was that in 2005???

I think so.

insideout91:

TJC need drama with more actin martial art scenes, his control over his body so so good, i just want see more such scenes , in LYF we have only a bit(( 

He really should!

Plus, if he does a modern show, he should do one with ballroom dancing, please.  He can go to Brasil to film it, right?

Kokuto:

Yeah, I haven't seen hail since I moved to Augusta, I think.  We used to get when I loved in Birmingham.  

I had a couple of those while I was living in south Florida and I remember that in one of those our pool flooded 

ErickaRamirez:

He is such a talented man 👏🏻👏🏻💕💕

Imagine his parents being so proud. “Yes, we made this masterpiece. Better than the Sistine Chapel”. 

nathsketch:

It’s been raining like the end of the world here all day. Ugh there was a bunch of stuff I didn’t save on my computer ‘cause I’m a clown yay 

arrrrrgh!  Nooooooooo!

Kokuto:

He really should!

Plus, if he does a modern show, he should do one with ballroom dancing, please.  He can go to Brasil to film it, right?

Don’t tell that to Erica. She would quit or use all her vacation time to be there in first line 😂😂😂

nathsketch:

Imagine his parents being so proud. “Yes, we made this masterpiece. Better than the Sistine Chapel”. 

LOL!

It's actually kind of sad, but to refine himself into a masterpiece he had to leave home at 13.  There was a moving video that had a video message from his mom, and it made him weepy.