We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

Okay.  Susu has given us the subtitles for Tan Jian Ci's acceptance speech and we have a new title!

Almighty Hexagon Warrior!

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1736405163496395029?s=20

Also, just listen to all the screaming at the film clip. ;p

❤️♥️

Niki Demonix:

?

XY could have had this, instead she chose that?? The mind boggles

i looooove that XL's robe with the red lines aligning nicely on his chest.

After the dream scene, he didn't wear it anymore. sigh.

nathsketch:

They're too funny together :D

They are!  Apparently they are friends.  I saw a few posts from Jackson Wang fans who were happy they were sitting together ... cause they were afraid he would be bored or fall asleep. :)

"God bless you Tan Jianci, you probably got Jackson through the night lol"

But I think Tan appreciated being around people he knew.

Kikinaki:

Hahahaha, they look like little boys just being gay

LOL!  In both senses of the word. ;p

MySiFeng:

The red signified blood. The period that he wore this outfit was when he was falling in love with WYL/XY. He was emotionally open and vulnerable. This was also the outfit that he wore outside of the Bone Prison when Xiao Yao said that he's not suitable to step into a girl's dreams. He was at his most vulnerable and open to her in that moment and she stabbed him in the heart. He must have been so devastated. I don't think he ever wore that outfit again. It's like a signal that he's stepped away from their relationship following that exchange.

Kokuto:

This pair were obviously having a blast at the TenCent Awards.

https://x.com/priestnovellove/status/1736423947913281816?s=20

lmao

Kokuto:

They are!  Apparently they are friends.  I saw a few posts from Jackson Wang fans who were happy they were sitting together ... cause they were afraid he would be bored or fall asleep. :)

"God bless you Tan Jianci, you probably got Jackson through the night lol"

But I think Tan appreciated being around people he knew.

LOL!  In both senses of the word. ;p

Hahahah oh gosh, ok yes

Badgal1995:

every time you are absent from this forum and come back it's omg for catching up an whole book to read lmfao 

omg yes. I have 300+ notifications hahaha

sjko01:

omg yes. I have 300+ notifications hahaha

Yep. The last thing I do before signing off is unsubscribe to the certain threads.  side eye.

And I can't count how many times I've just thrown in the town and proceeded from the newest posts.  I love it! ;p

MySiFeng:

This one was nice.  Didn't he wear it during the 37 year healing on the clam shell?  Or am I confused again?

HeadInTheClouds:

The red signified blood. The period that he wore this outfit was when he was falling in love with WYL/XY. He was emotionally open and vulnerable. This was also the outfit that he wore outside of the Bone Prison when Xiao Yao said that he's not suitable to step into a girl's dreams. He was at his most vulnerable and open to her in that moment and she stabbed him in the heart. He must have been so devastated. I don't think he ever wore that outfit again. It's like a signal that he's stepped away from their relationship following that exchange. 

So heartbreaking.  Those scenes on the beach really were devastating.  And it always annoying when people complain about XL telling her to swim back.  As if he didn't watch over her on the way back, despite having his heart ripped out emotionally.

It was less armor looking than the outfit he first met her in and that he wore when fighting.  As XL he didn't really have that many costumes.  FFB, on the other hand, had more.

Kikinaki:

Lol it's an emoji

I've realized that when I post an emoji it turns to a question mark

Yeah, the emojis work sometimes, but not often lately.  It's weird that they change to question marks, though.

Niki Demonix:

?

I love this GIF.  He looks so pleased with himself. Such a gorgeous character.

HeadInTheClouds:

IKR?

Kikinaki:

It's crazy how one role has catapulted him to such a height..

...now everyone is searching for all the work he's done that nobody even knew of

Xiangliu! thank you for being the light that shone on Tan Jian Ci 

Yes, indeed!  And he's almost always good in those roles, even if they are supporting, instead of the male lead he more than deserves.  And then there's the dance and singing performances!  Truly, the Almighty Hexagon Warrior.

I can't wait to see what he does in the future.

Kokuto:
So heartbreaking. Those scenes on the beach really were devastating. And it always annoying when people complain about XL telling her to swim back. As if he didn't watch over her on the way back, despite having his heart ripped out emotionally.

The little sad laugh that he made after she gave her little "you're not suitable to step into a girl's dream" speech was hard to watch. He probably wanted to get as far away from her as possible; who would have wanted to hang around after getting stabbed in the heart like that? He has pride and self-respect, unlike a certain someone that we all know. But he made sure that she was safe.

Kokuto:
It was less armor looking than the outfit he first met her in and that he wore when fighting. As XL he didn't really have that many costumes

He only had a handful of outfits as Xiang Liu. As you said, his other ones are more structured and "armour" looking befitting his image as Shen Nong's Army strategic advisor and the one in question is the "softest", floatiest one. It represented him in his "softest" moments/period. Xiang Liu never was as "soft" after that exchange outside of Bone Prison.

HeadInTheClouds:

Imagine having this:

And choosing this:

XY girl you're stupid af!