luv2bafangurl:

Happy New Year everyone??? although I‘m a bit late. Wish you all another great year with TJC and may we survive LYF S2 together.

I still love LMLMV though it‘s magic kind of fizzle out a bit towards the end for me, mostly because the side romances and the disappointment of the romance failed to hit higher notes after those kissing built up that lead to nowhere instead of some ‚eating‘ in bed scenes. I‘küll take watered down ‚eating‘ scene, not expected anything else from Cdrama obviously but to get nothing at all ‚sigh‘ we‘ve been robbed. 

I totally would watch this Love Me Love My Voice: 365 Days of Eating with TJC hopefully partially or fully exposed ‚ehem…a girl can hope…?

Happy New Year!

I'm with you on LMLMV!  I can have fun poking at it, but I actually enjoyed the show, and it still makes me smile.  I mean, Tan Jian Ci's character gets lots of kissing and gets the girl???  Heck yes!  Could it have been better?  Sure, especially given what you and Kikinaki have revealed about the novel.  But for whatever reason, I still enjoyed it.

nathsketch:

Why do you keep singling me out, homie? People be thinking I'm nuts. I am but let's not make it too evident lmao

LOL!  

Kokuto:

Clearly, Dr. Mo likes to educate himself on things he's ignorant of.  If he's going to research what alpacas eat (oh noooo, eating is everywhere!), he's going to research other ...eating.  lol

LMAO.  This is so wrong.  Now I'm imagining all the cat sounds while 'eating!'   Maybe they'd be more like intense and loud, like MEEEEEOOOOOOOOW!  Or RAAAAOAAAAAAAAR!  Or like .... suddenly remembering all those nature shows.  I'm dying.

Nope.  Have to disagree.  They just can't make Tan sexless in my eyes.

With all the waist twirling and thrusting he does in his music videos......

....he can never not be Sexy

With all the sheer tops he wears, ugh! he's a sex god

@HeadInTheClouds

so I googled "eating someone out" and wow, that's eye opening

I'm really living in ancient times......how do I not know this?

I really need to get a "bad boy" husband who will teach me things...

.....I'm open to be educated 

Kokuto:
Clearly, Dr. Mo likes to educate himself on things he's ignorant of. If he's going to research what alpacas eat (oh noooo, eating is everywhere!), he's going to research other ...eating. lol

Theory is one thing, but actual hands-on experience is another. You can't become a sex god just by reading some books and looking at some pictures. And we are clearly meant to see Dr. Mo as some kind of sex god. At least in the novel. 

Kokuto:
LMAO. This is so wrong. Now I'm imagining all the cat sounds while 'eating!' Maybe they'd be more like intense and loud, like MEEEEEOOOOOOOOW! Or RAAAAOAAAAAAAAR! Or like .... suddenly remembering all those nature shows. I'm dying.

It will be endless angry cat noises :-)

Kokuto:
Nope. Have to disagree. They just can't make Tan sexless in my eyes.

TJC may not be sexless, but unfortunately, they dampened Dr. Mo's potential. You can tell a predator is lurking behind that friendly facade, but they are not letting him out to play. It would be so much more fun if they had.

nathsketch:

Why do you keep singling me out, homie? People be thinking I'm nuts. I am but let's not make it too evident lmao

It's done out of love my dear. And I think it's too little too late to pretend sanity, don't ya think ;-). Besides, mots of us here, including your truly, ain't exactly on the sane side of the scale so you're in good company :-).

Kikinaki:

@HeadInTheClouds

Well, if you continue to hang around us, we'll have you up to speed in no time ;-).

Kikinaki:

@HeadInTheClouds

Good heavens, you are brave.  Googling the bedroom stuff ... oh heck no.  lol

nathsketch:

Tan is Tanning harder this year welp 

:0) 

nathsketch:

LOL and he's the one wearing a collar hahahahah

LOL :0)

HeadInTheClouds:
Which one of his upcoming dramas are you looking forward to? And have you heard of any other dramas that he's rumoured to be in? I see "melons" sometimes on Facebook, but don't know which ones are more likely and credible.

#1 is Under the Skin 2, #2 is Go East although I think there might be more romance in that than I would personally prefer. 

TJC's star is really on the rise so one of the results of that is his name gets thrown around a lot attached to so many rumored projects and probably 95% if not more have no basis in truth and are not going to happen. The ones I was most interested in was a rumored wuxia with him and Zhang Ruoyun, and a wuxia with him and Cheng Yi (Zhang Wanyi's name was also mentioned as possibly involved with one of those but I don't remember which one), but I don't remember the names of the IPs they're supposed to be based on. Another one is Ten Years of Light on the Rainy Night which is rumored to pair him with Zhao Lusi (only thing that lends any credence to him doing this is that I think it's a Tencent production and I think he signed some kind of multi-project deal with Tencent -- similar to what Zhang Linghe signed with IQIYI -- but I think the ZLS thing is one of those situations where she's one of the top idol actors so her name gets attached to just about everything in melons). And there's Si Ming which seems like it might happen but I can't say that I'm excited for it because while I don't dislike Li Yitong, I don't find her interesting to watch she's a serviceable actress in my mind but that's about it. Her work in The Knockout really exposed how subpar her acting is compared to serious character actors -- compared to other idol actors, she's probably considered by viewers to be one of the better or more seasoned ones but idk I feel like her acting weaknesses were really exposed, also I've never felt that she's had chemistry with any of her leading men but I guess time will tell.

@atmosphere

I second that on Li Yi Tong, I heard ppl praised her acting but from the two dramas I saw her in, one with Deng Lun and Court Lady and her guest appearance in LBFAD, I‘m not impressed with her acting. Looks quite wooden to me. To be fair her characters in both dramas are the mary sue goody type of character that falls to the frustating type for her supposed goodness for me and the actress failed to connect me with her characters to make me like and root for them (it‘s the mystery of the universe why I then like ZY as Gu Sheng while many of you dislike her). In variety show she seems quite personable and fun though. 

About UTS S2, as I am likely the minority here who doesn‘t rave about UTS S1 (I struggled to finished that one, because the story is not engaging for me) I don’t mind that the original writers were leaving the project. Maybe the new writers will succeed in making the story more interesting than its predecessor.

I’m excited for Go East though, it looks so much fun and TJC in costume. I’m sold, bring it on! Hope they air that one after LYF. We all need some laughs after watching XL‘s bloody death.

I heard that they are making Cdrama remake of Flower of Evil. But the casting finalized already sadly. The ML role actually right on TJC’s alley, the perfect gentle husband with dark secrets/side buried deep inside. It’s literally what you all hoped for LMLMV:  Dr. Mo with dark twisted side. I love Lee Jun Ki in that role. The drama didn‘t really go to the dark side though, they were not ballsy enough to make the asian version of YOU.

I‘m off to google what ‘eating someone‘ means. Have an idea already what it can be, but I do like to have my facts straight and clear hence research is essential.LOL

Kokuto:

Good heavens, you are brave.  Googling the bedroom stuff ... oh heck no.  lol

Hahaha, I needed to see it for myself 

HeadInTheClouds:

Well, if you continue to hang around us, we'll have you up to speed in no time ;-).

well, I'm stuck with you then

I'm ready for all the speed, lol

Li Yi Tong needs to get out of her cutesy role

As Avenuex mentioned, she plays herself in all the roles, she's not able to take on the character thus she tends to look and sound the same