Kokuto:

Slinking off ... WUT?!  Sorry, I was just checking for more Tan Jian Ci content.  Yeah, that's it.

No, I'm sorry, I don't have WhatsApp.  I do have an Instagram account, but I rarely use it, nowadays.  You couldn't tell it by my presence here, but I actually don't do much social media, except to look for things I'm interested in.  It's such a time sink.  Plus I don't do stuff on my phone, cause it's a relic of the stone age, and I'm not the fastest typist, and my phone typing suxs even worse.

Oh no, but how will I find you after this is all over ? We need to have a TJC fan club meeting in person ??

Okay, let's see if this works or is helpful.  But I love that someone did it.

Kokuto:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes it works ?

Kokuto:

And you didn’t do things with your cellphone? ?. Just kidding 

ErickaRamirez:

It still is in working condition ??

I wrote things in spoiler and I don't know how to turn it off pffff

nathsketch:

Oh no, but how will I find you after this is all over ? We need to have a TJC fan club meeting in person ??

Hahahah.  Over?  Do you think Tan Jian Ci will let any of us go so easily?  ?

Message me here, I'll see the notification.  Plus, I have been meaning to post on TJC's page more.  We will still be chatting away, I'm sure.

Ok, I figured it out LOL what a mess

For some unknown reason, the images don't show up on my notebook, only on my phone ?

ErickaRamirez:

nathsketch:

It still is in working condition ??

I'm on the laptop!  Which I probably need to back up considering all the Tan Jian Ci and LYF pics I've saved.  LOL!

nathsketch:

Ok, I figured it out LOL what a mess

For some unknown reason, the images don't show up on my notebook, only on my phone ?

That's bizzare.  They are from Facebook.  Do you want the links?  Or I could put them on Tumblr... maybe you have to be logged into Facebook to see them?

Kokuto:

Hahahah.  Over?  Do you think Tan Jian Ci will let any of us go so easily?  ?

Message me here, I'll see the notification.  Plus, I have been meaning to post on TJC's page more.  We will still be chatting away, I'm sure.

Yes, I'm trying to carry people there. His page is too empty. We can't have that ?

Yeah here the photos show up blank and with that tiny broken link icon. Hey do you have Tumblr? I have Tumblr too!

Have you guys seen this one yet?  25 minutes!! I don't remember if anyone already posted it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8E5e9SJwrY

nathsketch:

Have you guys seen this one yet?  25 minutes!! I don't remember if anyone already posted it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8E5e9SJwrY

It’s my first time seeing it. I watched a video with his second performance once 

ErickaRamirez:

It’s my first time seeing it. I watched a video with his second performance once 

Ahhh good. 25 whole minutes of pure bliss