Happy Birthday to our precious FOX....

Winny Aye:

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠ahhhhhhhh beautiful, charming, captivating, enchanting!!! lol 

so you did share the one with Shiqi and Jing here, that's great! {The yj concept is also inspiring, the one you shared on the candy store along with Jing/17 collage}  (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^

Symbolika1:

@Jrrg. The proposal scene <3

i still get hopeful when i see this that there'll be a proposal scene🤞fingers crossed :⁠-⁠D :-D if not ill go with edits during S2 airing period and keep sharing it haha 

ive seen some yaojing edit with pink flowers as the bg that gives proposal vibes (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) 

Winny Aye:

dtsj_sapphire:

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠ahhhhhhhh beautiful, charming, captivating, enchanting!!! lol 

so you did share the one with Shiqi and Jing here, that's great! {The yj concept is also inspiring, the one you shared on the candy store along with Jing/17 collage}  (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^

Ohohooo Thank You Winny ! More beautifull pages in my virtual Winny's Book! *Hugs*! <3

Symbolika1:

Ohohooo Thank You Winny ! More beautifull pages in my virtual Winny's Book! *Hugs*! <3

that's true! *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Deng Wei Purple Fan Art.

Cr. to owner :)

Tushan Jing Fan ARt.

Cr.to owner.

Xiao Jing Fan Art. Cr. to owner.

Symbolika1:

Tushan Jing Fan ARt.

Cr.to owner.

Xiao Jing Fan Art. Cr. to owner.

Our yj family! (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Symbolika1:

Deng Wei Purple Fan Art.

Cr. to owner :)

it's great you found the uncropped landscape version! :-D been trying to post it almost a week ago but imgur's got upload issues O⁠_⁠o, anyway :⁠-⁠D

i love this work of art and inspiration behind! let me put them together first- 

-it's the 'blue friend trendy curly hair' Christmas ootd w the saturn like star ring w pearl designed earrings, forgot the brand lol, that curly hairstyle is so relevant to his latest CT offline event hstyle ✯⁠✯⁠☆ ✯⁠

ohhh, the link- https://weibo.com/3969344454/O1Viz7Qkk

dtsj_sapphire:

it's great you found the uncropped landscape version! :-D been trying to post it almost a week ago but imgur's got upload issues O⁠_⁠o, anyway :⁠-⁠D

i love this work of art and inspiration behind! let me put them together first- 

-it's the 'blue friend trendy curly hair' Christmas ootd w the saturn like star ring w pearl designed earrings, forgot the brand lol, that curly hairstyle is so relevant to his latest CT offline event hstyle ✯⁠✯⁠☆ ✯⁠

ohhh, the link- https://weibo.com/3969344454/O1Viz7Qkk

Thanks so much for sharing ♥️

Winny Aye:

Thanks so much for sharing ♥️

sure thing(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠), thanks to @Symbolika for posting it here earlier that i got reminded 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Jing was waiting for Xiao Yao whole night

Winny Aye:

Jing was waiting for Xiao Yao whole night

ahhhhh! Jing moment with the moon is just so lovely! though it's a sad moment for him, it was just temporary coz before the day ended, he saw his XY for the first time and they ended that meeting, erhmm, date in a very romantic way ahhhhh haha 

dtsj_sapphire:

ahhhhh! Jing moment with the moon is just so lovely! though it's a sad moment for him, it was just temporary coz before the day ended, he saw his XY for the first time and they ended that meeting, erhmm, date in a very romantic way ahhhhh haha 

Yes i love their first date so much....drama scene is too calmed...but novel version is just masjestic..

Winny Aye:

Yes i love their first date so much....drama scene is too calmed...but novel version is just masjestic..

that's so true, when i watched it the second time, i got a different feeling and it was more focused on their expressions and how both responded during their conversation. it gets interesting the more you watch their scenes (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)