Hi!

Nice to meet all of you, who adore YaoJing couple. 

I create this thread to share the aesthetics representing Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao's love story. We can make aesthestics or photo collage of them. Lost You Forever season 1 has 39 episodes and it covers the first 28 episodes of the novel. Therefore the aesthetics can be anything from those 39 episodes and we can add favourites lines to our aesthetics. Anything related to Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao love story is welcome here. Although this thread mainly for visuals. To those who are not keen on making aesthetics are welcome to share photos. And some favorite lines . But talking & analyzing of lines but be kept short.

I am using the app, Picsarts mostly. Its great and why not try out and share images here through imgur site.

For more general discussion and anaylist...please visit our main discussion in Lost You Forever Season 2 thread.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=1

and for mainly to see collection of fanarts.. please visit Candy Store here.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/120017-tushan-jing-xiao-yao-fan-art-candy-store

I will be updating here everyday! Please visit here sometimes. ♡

Some very first aesthetics.

The images and the linses are mainly from Episode 2 and chapter 1 from the novel.

Tushan Jing theme song "Heal" by Wang Zhenliang

You are the moonlight that caresses the scars left by time.Healing the past.
 You are the breeze that dispels the lies in the world. 
Healing the changes of life. You are the warm sun that opens the window to darkness. 
 Removing the confusion. You are the flowers that bloom with the fragrance of life. 
Healing my time. I've kissed your sweetness and your warmth. 
I've kissed your purity and your truth. No more wandering hearts and no more panic in love.
 No more hardships. Times all turn into sweetness. I promised to love you deep and treasure you lifelong. 
I promised a lifetime companionship to the end of the world. 
You are no longer alone and I am no longer sorrowful. 
Along with you, I can bloom and grow

Winny Aye:
I will be updating here everyday! Please visit here sometimes. ♡

Winny Aye:
I create this thread to share the aesthetics representing Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao's love story. We can make aesthestics or photo collage of them. Lost You Forever season 1 has 39 episodes and it covers the first 28 episodes of the novel. Therefore the aesthetics can be anything from those 39 episodes and we can add favourites lines to our aesthetics. Anything related to Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao love story is welcome here. Although this thread mainly for visuals. To those who are not keen on making aesthetics are welcome to share photos. And some favorite lines . But talking & analyzing of lines but be kept short.

Thank you Winny for creating this thread!

Winny Aye:

Some very first aesthetics.

From natural seeds to delicate flower blossom <3 From Xiao Liu to Xiao Yao & Yeshiqi to Tushan Jing. Green as nature/pink as flesh and skin. Loving it!

Symbolika1:

Thank you Winny for creating this thread!

thank so much a warming coming...yess....visit here time to time too...:)♡

Winny Aye:

The images and the linses are mainly from Episode 2 and chapter 1 from the novel.

Loving it! <3

Winny Aye:

Tushan Jing theme song "Heal" by Wang Zhenliang

You are the moonlight that caresses the scars left by time.Healing the past.
 You are the breeze that dispels the lies in the world. 
Healing the changes of life. You are the warm sun that opens the window to darkness. 
 Removing the confusion. You are the flowers that bloom with the fragrance of life. 
Healing my time. I've kissed your sweetness and your warmth. 
I've kissed your purity and your truth. No more wandering hearts and no more panic in love.
 No more hardships. Times all turn into sweetness. I promised to love you deep and treasure you lifelong. 
I promised a lifetime companionship to the end of the world. 
You are no longer alone and I am no longer sorrowful. 
Along with you, I can bloom and grow

Link to the song => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKEDaWV7E9g&ab_channel=RinkoReader

Beautiful and Heart warming song appropriate to XY and TSJ romance <3

As you said poems, I'll bring here one of 

Fan Zhongyan

(used by Tong Hua in the novel, these are different ones, but could be inspiring too :) ):

The Tune Painted Hat

With lucid cloudlets strewn in azure skies,
The motley land is decked with yellow leaves.

On waters autumn tinge extending serene;
Thereupon a greenish haze is hanging faint.

Hills tinted in sunset, horizon just o'er waves,
Ever farther are grasses sprawling unfeeling away.

O gloom's my helpless soul in pining for home,
And haunting me are cares as I trudge my road!

There'd ne'er be a peaceful rest from nigh to night,
Unless some comforting dream prevails a while.
Watch not from the height the vast in moonlight bright
Wine taken would turn to lovesick tears at the sight!

Symbolika1:

As you said poems, I'll bring here one of 

Fan Zhongyan

(used by Tong Hua in the novel, these are different ones, but could be inspiring too :) ):

The Tune Painted Hat

With lucid cloudlets strewn in azure skies,
The motley land is decked with yellow leaves.

On waters autumn tinge extending serene;
Thereupon a greenish haze is hanging faint.

Hills tinted in sunset, horizon just o'er waves,
Ever farther are grasses sprawling unfeeling away.

O gloom's my helpless soul in pining for home,
And haunting me are cares as I trudge my road!

There'd ne'er be a peaceful rest from nigh to night,
Unless some comforting dream prevails a while.
Watch not from the height the vast in moonlight bright
Wine taken would turn to lovesick tears at the sight!

This is so beautiful . very very yaojing...especially the last lines talk about love sickness....??? Thank u so muchhh

Winny Aye:
This is so beautiful . very very yaojing...especially the last lines talk about love sickness....??? Thank u so muchhh

Happy you enjoy it too! Will try to bring on some more ancient poesy related! <3

Symbolika1:

Loving it! <3

loves how he's so shy in there...?

Symbolika1:

Happy you enjoy it too! Will try to bring on some more ancient poesy related! <3

Yeahh....Will be looking looking forward to...♡♡

Hi!

Nice to meet all of you, who adore YaoJing couple. 

--im here! love this thread?? thanks Winny Aye 

ill def be back for this.?? congrats

cheers! ive just found another reason to stay in s1 page ?