We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Well according to the article, because SF will be reincarnated to be God again, after he died as mortal. Like i said it might cause missunderstanding, but i understand from his perspective.

Eclipse02:

Hi everyone... i've been silent reader of this forum, but i can't resist anymore... ??

About Heaven Emperor motive behind his action in the final battle, he is quite sly indeed.. now i understand. But i guess it is in the name of parent love.. we can't really blame him for that. Although it might cause misunderstanding between him and his son in the long run.

Yea... heaven emperor actually want SF his own son to become the next heavenly emperor... hahahaha...

He win lorr...

Amanda Ainsworth:

How could that be parent love, doing nothing, just looking when your son almost died/ actually died?

argh.... hahahaha.. read again...

Actually heavenly emperor want his own son Xi xuan become next ruler... hahahaha

He win lor.... 

Amanda Ainsworth:

That's good if Crystal is still with them. I heard that she didn't renew the contract, or so. H&R always produce dramas with their artists mostly in it. 

"Spring Banquet" will also be co-produced by H&R. Cheng Yi will likely to star in it. So, we could see two of them together again. 

wah... this one i also heard that crystal contract ending soon. Dunno whether she decided renew or not.

I oso dunno when her contract ending..

I dunno whether the spring banquet, YBY will cast on it. But based on the sohu news.. H&R will consider CY and YBY collab maybe in the 11 reincarnation. 

For me, i wish not only 1 series.. but 11 series... i want to know detail of the past 9 lifetimes,  past Xi xuan and gow.. 11 reincarnation and bonus series bai lin and gow.. or bai lin reincarnate with lhjd.. 

Hmm.. somehow i want to see bai lin act together with YBY.. see which has best chemistry.. CY or LXY.. wakakaka

I am greedy.. hahaha

Eclipse02:

Well according to the article, because SF will be reincarnated to be God again, after he died as mortal. Like i said it might cause missunderstanding, but i understand from his perspective.

yea... cos his mission is 10000 percent successful.  He manage to bring peace 3 realm.. hahaha

Rather than half demon half god..

SF trial is God of war.. like ten miles.. after ba qian finish her mortal tribulation,  ba qian become high godness.

So for SF, when the 10 trial life as human finish. He will back as next heavenly emperor.. as higher god.. hahahaha...

Dashmount20:

argh.... hahahaha.. read again...

Actually heavenly emperor want his own son Xi xuan become next ruler... hahahaha

He win lor.... 

Alright. That's good.

Dashmount20:

yea... cos his mission is 10000 percent successful.  He manage to bring peace 3 realm.. hahaha

Hehe that's why i said Heaven Emperor is sly/cunning... he only see SF's life as mortal as a tribulation, a path for his life in Heaven in along run..by him not interfering it, no one can say that it's his plot to make his own son the next successor, instead of Bailin Dijun. And SF indeed succeed brilliantly by his own merit.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Alright. That's good.

Heavenly emperor just sit on kunlun mt.. playing chess ... act cool... deep inside he know he going to win.. wakakakaka 

Heavenly emperor v good on looking on the situation... he patiently and act cool .. wakakaka

Eclipse02:

Hehe that's why i said Heaven Emperor is sly/cunning... he only see SF's life as mortal as a tribulation, a path for his life in Heaven in along run..by him not interfering it, no one can say that it's his plot to make his own son the next successor, instead of Bailin Dijun. And SF indeed succeed brilliantly by his own merit.

yea agree.. heavenly emperor got his own plot on how to defeat bai lin.. hahahaha smart... patience make him win.. hahahaha...

Btw.. somehow your nickname similiar.. are you member in forums.soompi.com?

Dashmount20:

wah... this one i also heard that crystal contract ending soon. Dunno whether she decided renew or not.

I oso dunno when her contract ending..

I dunno whether the spring banquet, YBY will cast on it. But based on the sohu news.. H&R will consider CY and YBY collab maybe in the 11 reincarnation. 

For me, i wish not only 1 series.. but 11 series... i want to know detail of the past 9 lifetimes,  past Xi xuan and gow.. 11 reincarnation and bonus series bai lin and gow.. or bai lin reincarnate with lhjd.. 

Hmm.. somehow i want to see bai lin act together with YBY.. see which has best chemistry.. CY or LXY.. wakakaka

I am greedy.. hahaha

ha ha, we are all greedy, not just you. 

I am worried if she won't renew the contract, it might be less chance we could see them together again.

Amanda Ainsworth:

ha ha, we are all greedy, not just you. 

I am worried if she won't renew the contract, it might be less chance we could see them together again.

Well i hope although different agency they still can collab together..

Han cheng yu different agency but somehow still play together with YBy at least 2 times in "listeningsnow tower" and "love and redemption". Cy collab 2 times in  "promise of chang an" and "love and redemption".

If same agency that will be great..

But if really cant i hope they still can collab together or become real couple.. hahaha 

I am too greedy.. wakakaka

Dashmount20:

yea agree.. heavenly emperor got his own plot on how to defeat bai lin.. hahahaha smart... patience make him win.. hahahaha...

Btw.. somehow your nickname similiar.. are you member in forums.soompi.com?

Yes i am in soompi too ?? it's a small world afterall...?

I think it kinda a revenge from him because Bailin has been ignoring his order before. He did said Bailin should not treat LHJD like that, but he went away with his plan to change him to be GOW anyway... he's being dying to say "I told you!"?

Eclipse02:

Yes i am in soompi too ?? it's a small world afterall...?

I think it kinda a revenge from him because Bailin has been ignoring his order before. He did said Bailin should not treat LHJD like that, but he went away with his plan to change him to be GOW anyway... he's being dying to say "I told you!"?

Hahahha.. cos i just check in soompi and reply to you.. LOL.. hahahhahaha

Wakakaka somemore heavenly emperor asked "Bailin, are you regret?" When he punish GOW with thunder and send her to mortal for 10 tribulation..

Bai lin reply "no, i didn't regret..."

Hahahaha... now bai lin regret...

Heavenly emperor really cunning cos actually he know what bai lin do to LHJD and he also know what LHJD want to say to bailin before bailin kill him.. hahahha

Heavenly emperor know and he only show it the future if he didnt kill LHJD in the end ep 59... 

LOL..

Well what heavenly emperor want is he want Xi xuan become next ruler..  if SF pass his human trial and he will back as higher god.. hahahaha

Great plot.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

Well i hope although different agency they still can collab together..

Han cheng yu different agency but somehow still play together with YBy at least 2 times in "listeningsnow tower" and "love and redemption". Cy collab 2 times in  "promise of chang an" and "love and redemption".

If same agency that will be great..

But if really cant i hope they still can collab together or become real couple.. hahaha 

I am too much greedy.. wakakaka

Sure! 

I just saw in H&R Century Pictures website. There is a list of their artists and dramas produced by them.

A lot of familiar faces, all are from LAR, LST, POC and Chusen.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Sure! 

I just saw in H&R Century Pictures website. There is a list of their artists and dramas produced by them.

A lot of familiar faces, all are from LAR, LST, POC and Chusen.

Where where? Share share.. i oso want to see..