We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Eimae:

think SF wanted to evoke the memories of XJ when they wore red (in the cave) so she can come back... but ive been skipping around so im not too sure and will probably re-watch this lol  

Ohhh maybe..... 

Ohhh lol yesss we get SF in heaven!!!! 

Confirmed he is the son of the heaven king. Omg heaven king, can you care about your son please. Look at ye Hua... 

Can someone tell me after they watched ep 56, SF is not a God anymore after he died because he use it to save GoW?? 

Gotta say, I skipped right to the end to make sure with my own eyes about the ending!! And HC looks not too bad with white hair.. Lol!

got around to ep 59 through skipping lol

very happy with the ending for our main couple

the side characters also got the endings that i thought were pretty decent with one particular character getting a better written ending 

I'm still on ep 57... When does the fight end? Ep 58?

Minnieee33:

Ohhh lol yesss we get SF in heaven!!!! 

Confirmed he is the son of the heaven king. Omg heaven king, can you care about your son please. Look at ye Hua... 

Can someone tell me after they watched ep 56, SF is not a God anymore after he died because he use it to save GoW?? 

Si Feng is also Abel and Hao Chen is Cain. (If you understood my comparison.)
 Minnieee33:

I'm still on ep 57... When does the fight end? Ep 58?

if youre referring to the fight between the heaven immortals and demons + YL it's ep 59

Eimae:

got around to ep 59 through skipping lol

very happy with the ending for our main couple

the side characters also got the endings that i thought were pretty decent with one particular character getting a better written ending 

Which character? getting a better written ending) ?

Damn no full ep of just SF and XJ 

Minnieee33:

I'm so confused why they are wearing red and it looks like wedding clothing. I have 3 more eps to go.... But I really need to go sleep :(

I also need to sleep. But I haven't been yet.

eliteles1:
Which character? getting a better written ending) ?

Ruo Yu's ending 

Eimae:

Ruo Yu's ending 

I actually can't believe he is still alive lol 

Minnieee33:

I actually can't believe he is still alive lol 

me too lol

his life is as long as YL's life lol 

Man SF split too much blood..... I find it funny now..... 

I feel so bad for GoW and XJ and LHJD

We got our answer, the wife tribe of bailin helped created GoW. She killed them for revenge and not love. 

I feel bad for that hairpin. How many times has it been exchanged back and forth between SF and XJ? 😅