We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

she told SF in the past 9 life.. she love him.. but just that she too slow to realize it. meaning that when SF die.. then she realize that she love him... 

Ting Nu maybe 0 lifetime, when she was GOW mah.. she already know him mah..  hahaha :D

Sadly 1-9 past life, she never meet Ting Nu.. 

only 10 lifetimes, she meet Ting Nu  hahahaha :D

really have this greatness, this Ting Nu?
 caDAVEr:

Cannot lah... got so many new releases in Sept... have to move on...  but I'd still rewatch in a FF mode. :)

hahahaha.. yea.. rewatch ep 56 when all senses remove and heart part.

ep 4 when she meet Ting Nu.. hahaha :D

Love Yuan:
really have this greatness, this Ting Nu?

he is the heaven doctor mah..

Dashmount20:

ya lor.. from 72 ep to 59.. it likes 30% discount.. gosh...

hahah why do you like counting them, gosh! wkwkw...
 Love Yuan:
hahah why do you like counting them, gosh! wkwkw...

cos i am not happy they slash it like that.. hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

hahahaha.. yea.. rewatch ep 56 when all senses remove and heart part.

ep 4 when she meet Ting Nu.. hahaha :D

I will rewatch 53-59 this weekend. That is if I didn't get hook on other shows till then

caDAVEr:

I will rewatch 53-59 this weekend. That is if I didn't get hook on other shows till then

agree. i also havent chase up my korean "Its ok not to be ok", "Backstreet Rookie","Was it Love?","All men are me"... wakakaka.. and chinese one "Consummation ","fake princess","Sleepless Princess", "My Destiny","Way into Love", "Marry Me","Listening Snow Tower"...

Lol... hahahaha :D

Haizz...

Dashmount20:

agree. i also havent chase up my korean "Its ok not to be ok", "Backstreet Rookie","Was it Love?","All men are me"... wakakaka.. and chinese one "Consummation ","fake princess","Sleepless Princess", "My Destiny","Way into Love", "Marry Me","Listening Snow Tower"...

Haizz... 

Haha... your list I completed IOTNBO, BR and TSP only.... way into love, Fake princess and Consummation I dropped.

Crystal studio finally release her song!!! 

Dashmount20:

Haizz... 

I only finished LST lol

Still makes me laugh that the drama called itself Consummation aha

Ive heard Backstreet Rookie is not that good so you’re not missing out

Minnieee33:

Crystal studio finally release her song!!! 

Beautiful song 

Eimae:

https://dramapanda.com/2020/09/c-drama-ratings-and-celeb-rankings-week-starting-sep-7.html

Yay to LaR ranking first! CY ranks 2nd and YBY ranks 7th

I’m so glad the drama is doing well. I hope for more success for CY and YBY in the future. 

Was Xi Xuan's grandpa, the Asura's king killed by the God of War?

LovelyLady:

Was Xi Xuan's grandpa, the Asura's king killed by the God of War?

Xi Xuan is related to the Asura king? I thought he was just from the golden wing tribe where his mom was a demon princess (who was offered to the heavenly emperor).