We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Minnieee33:

I'm so excited for the mini concert tomorrow, hopefully someone can provide us a link to watch it online as well. 

A Lan actress acted together with CY like 4 times already. Lol.... But i still ship our ice orange juice 

That ice orange juice, is that cp fandom name? 

What does it mean?  

cyprille:

https://youtu.be/71RjMnuNJZU

Just want to share  this fan edit video of CY and YBY..

This fan-video helps us to kill the desire to see them together collaborating again. It would be so cool to see them together on the screen again. This fan video has scenes from a new spy drama by Cheng Yi from the Republican period of China (which is already filmed, will be released later this year.).

Ps: Cheng Yi's interpretation is always striking. Look at him there tied up again (as in L&R). Look, brother Liu.

caDAVEr:

That's why too big age gap or married in real life I am cautious 

What big age gap ? Cheng Yi (30), Cristal Yuan (28).

Dashmount20:

your beautiful scene not same as mine...

I like this dramatic strength and atmosphere and combined with Cheng Yi's beauty and talent.
 Amanda Ainsworth:

That ice orange juice, is that cp fandom name? 

What does it mean?  

Ya lol in Chinese it is 冰橙汁=ice orange juice.  Ice for crystal and orange for CY. 

They are like less than 2 years age gap though. 

Dashmount20:

They rich... 1 house at lize palace owned by SF father pass to SF

1 house at jungle.... resort place... personal owned by SF... they choose the resort one... peacefulll.... so they can make baby .. wakakaka

1 room at Shao Yang.. just in case need to visit her father...

1 more at heaven...

Wow... total 4?

ha ha ha ha

Minnieee33:

I'm so excited for the mini concert tomorrow, hopefully someone can provide us a link to watch it online as well. 

A Lan actress acted together with CY like 4 times already. Lol.... But i still ship our ice orange juice 

Tomorrow. 

Dashmount20:

I dun like WuTong... his love make me scare...  I prefer to kill him.. hahaha

As I already said: I love a story where the villain can become the good guy. (So far only Love better than immortality "has that.) Wu Tong was not entirely bad, there is a spark in him that could take him in another direction.

Arg damn LXY isn't coming to the concert last min... :(

Wu Tong is very interesting character 

Minnieee33:

Arg damn LXY isn't coming to the concert last min... :(

Wu Tong is very interesting character 

LXY (Ohh ! What a pity !)

https://www.sohu.com/a/415704407_120393173?scm=1002.44003c.21c024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.1.1600545639527dXqObei

Even in the editing room of Love and Redemption (when they edited Cheng Yi's crying scenes, they also started crying with him.).
 Amanda Ainsworth:

Ha ha, we don't know that yet, Let's see.

It's like a package set, once you hired Cheng Yi, others will automatically come with him.

So CY has so many wives Lor... hahahaha

The package not fair....  hahahaha...

But what can we do.. hahahaha

I know he will be pair with many beautiful actress... hahaha

eliteles1:
As I already said: I love a story where the villain can become the good guy. (So far only Love better than immortality "has that.) Wu Tong was not entirely bad, there is a spark in him that could take him in another direction.

Then u can watch him in “boss and me” he act good ppl over there.. hahaha

eliteles1:
I like this dramatic strength and atmosphere and combined with Cheng Yi's beauty and talent.

Hahahaha... all scene as long CY in it are beautiful... LOL... u so funny...