@eliteles1 why comparing Cheng Yi and Leo Wu???

Dashmount20:

curious.. hoh.. 

I think  I saw  a guy wearing a hat and dark blue shirt  in the 920 event... 

is he the one H&R CEO?

I saw someone with a big body with black clothes, he is the director of the LAR drama or ...?
 Dashmount20:

Start from  page 184.

YouTube  full version. https://youtu.be/19Ad6-LmyQo

Then u know... but just keep it Low..  we support each other ok...

gosh I can't afford to see 184 reviews, I see reviews of 233 wkwk
 Love Yuan:
gosh I can't afford to see 184 reviews, I see reviews of 233 wkwk

Read all then u know the full story...  u can skip skip... :D

The one in the middle of CY and yin Tao.. u know is who?

Dashmount20:

Read all then u know the full story...  u can skip skip... :D

The one in the middle of CY and yin Tao.. u know is who?

He nearby Liu xueyi??
 Love Yuan:
He nearby Liu xueyi??

Near Liu Xue yi is yin tao.. I know. The one wearing hat... who?

I don't know if it's because the drama ended or mission succeeded,  L&R CP ( ice orange juice ) went from 3-4 (it was even 2nd before the event) to 10 on the weibo CP list.

LovelyLady:

I don't know if it's because the drama ended or mission succeeded,  L&R CP ( cold orange juice ?? Something like that) went from 3-4 (it was even 2nd before the event) to 10 on the weibo CP list.

Mission succeed! I think it will keep droping as there will be no interaction between CY and YBY unless they do another project together which also seems to be impossible for the time being. So bye bye BCZ

ChuXuanJi:

Mission succeed! I think it will keep droping as there will be no interaction between CY and YBY unless they do another project together which also seems to be impossible for the time being. So bye bye BCZ

What is BCZ? 

pinksprings01:

What is BCZ? 

Their CP name in short in chinese pronunciation! In english is ice orange juice I guess. 

I’m glad this drama was successful during its airing at least. 

Love Yuan:

@eliteles1 why comparing Cheng Yi and Leo Wu???

Why ?

ChuXuanJi:

Agree... Mission Success!!! Heavenly Emperor of HR is now happy hahahaha... 

Dashmount20:

now u know... the more u search.. the more headache.. there is a scheme.. heaven emperor scheme.. hahaha

We only know in few month later... 

https://m.sohu.com/a/420072735_821276?scm=1002.b000b.137032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.3.16007953116627oztiHX
Yes, it is a perverse scheme of the heavenly emperor. Cheng Yi, was the only one with a stitch in his ear. In this information they show the photo and says that he is always looking up (someone was monitoring him). (Someone didn’t watch the event complete c to observe this). It is so sad to live like this. The director was also monitored indirectly. The director stood between Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan, helping to separate the two.

Wah, this drama between ML, FL & H&R(ML's agency) is as dramatic as Love and Redemption.XDXDXD