cyprille:

Same... it should be Bai Shu and YBY but probably... Heaven Emperor is playing tricks again as damage control... XD

So that is why I am asking if this is true since it said officially announced? 

Haiz,,, but if you ask me, this is not a good move... I think they need to cool down first cause they already do the damage and break the CP....  (I don't want to see how they will break it again after another Drama)

and I saw on weibo and twitter that they prefer to see Bai Shu and YBY in a drama because of their "beautiful" friendship...

Also Youku and HR, I think lost some money cause they are now refunding the fee for the 0920 event...

They refund the money? I doubt that. 

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLIJz5Hja3o

This Yoku press conference with only Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan (it was also a happy time with them). Could anyone translate?

yea.. that one before 920 event.. is to promote the Love and Redemption

cyprille:

Same... it should be Bai Shu and YBY but probably... Heaven Emperor is playing tricks again as damage control... XD

So that is why I am asking if this is true since it said officially announced? 

Haiz,,, but if you ask me, this is not a good move... I think they need to cool down first cause they already do the damage and break the CP....  (I don't want to see how they will break it again after another Drama)

and I saw on weibo and twitter that they prefer to see Bai Shu and YBY in a drama because of their "beautiful" friendship...

Also Youku and HR, I think lost some money cause they are now refunding the fee for the 0920 event...

is it officially? i dun think so...

another news... i read is  She want to out from H&R.  but she already sign contract for the
"10Years xxx" with ML is  Bai Shu.. 

Maybe that is why Heaven mad with her. She disobey Heaven Emperor.

How come, this scene is smiliar when GOW disobey Bailin.. Then thunder come.. Now after the 920 we still have the Thunder and Storm.. News flies here and there try to cover and blame each others.. LOL...

wakakakaaka I want popcorn.. popcorn.. sit down and want to watch the show.. watch more dramatic scene.. hahaha :D

Ei got refund ah? how you know? this one i dont know.. can share the news??

ChuXuanJi:

They refund the money? I doubt that. 

Yes, some even post in weibo how they were able to refund their money

cyprille:

Yes, some even post in weibo how they were able to refund their money

where where.. can see the weibo..? i take a peek.. hahaha :D

It would be interesting to see Bai Shu and YBY acting as love interests in a drama since it’s very different from TS and XJ’s relationship in L&R.  

pinksprings01:

It would be interesting to see Bai Shu and YBY acting as love interests in a drama since it’s very different from TS and XJ’s relationship in L&R.  

that why on the 920 event they make it the photo also together.. 

i dunno what heaven think.. hahahaha break CP create new CP..

Lol...

pinksprings01:

Agree, when I saw their master and spiritual pet relationship plus LR BTS with them... I was thinking..  it will be nice if they have drama as leads

cyprille:

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23%E7%90%89%E7%92%83%E6%94%B6%E5%AE%98%E4%BA%91%E6%AD%8C%E4%BC%9A%23&extparam=%23%E7%90%89%E7%92%83%E6%94%B6%E5%AE%98%E4%BA%91%E6%AD%8C%E4%BC%9A%23&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076031075715583&fbclid=IwAR3EJWZZHCDIq9TDnYJFFqyCkdLJJ19GoNkNNKUJ5oGKVbfoiGdFZLCKv9c

you can read some comments here about the 0920 event 9 (you can google translate)

okk.. din see the refund part... let me read...

ok saw it.. there one respond said that he manage to get the refund LOL..

ya lar.. if i am a fans I  will also angry. Fans paid and  watch rubbish thing the good social distancing ML and FL, the team building of HR Staff and "break up statement".. 

LOL...

Dashmount20:

okk.. din see the refund part... let me read...

go to "real time" tag or something

cyprille:

Agree, when I saw their master and spiritual pet relationship plus LR BTS with them... I was thinking..  it will be nice if they have drama as leads

news not firm yet lei.. still fly here and there... for the news series between YBY and Bai Shu.

but noted that they are from same university.. LOL

cyprille:

go to "real time" tag or something

i saw i saw.. i manage to saw.. 1 person.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

i saw i saw.. i manage to saw.. 1 person.. hahaha :D

there's a lot yesterday.. someone even posted a guide I think

The fans gave 920 event "liuli yunge" a score of 2,1 on douban. Indeed, it was a great strategy. I read that initially YBY was not invited to this event but since the fans weren't so interested in just Sifeng and friends, they invited her to attract CP fans, who of course rushed over. If this is true, the disappointement for the fans is understandable. And it's ugly they used YBY and then mistreated her. I don't know if this is true because there are so many rumors .