If you have watched Moon Embracing The Sun, there is slightly similarity on the love story line. The FL  'died' , the ML married to other woman without love. FL come back to life but ML didn't know that she's the same woman he love before. 

In Moon Embracing the Sun, ML finally recognized her, get back together. The wife is suicide. 

I know there are huge differences behind the story as well (no revenge story on METS) but can't resist not to write this if we look only to the love story.  Even there are SML with SLS on both drama. Just my random thoughts. 

Can be this drama will have same ending with METS (GN back to SH) or like the Count of Monte Cristo (GN won't be back to SH)  Any  opinion? 

Write this topic while eps 78 is airing

I think GH will go back to SH. Though I really hope I am wrong. Because SH sucks. 

alzrn:

I think GH will go back to SH. Though I really hope I am wrong. Because SH sucks. 

Me with you 

I don't want Hwang Ga Heun end up with Seon Hyuk after what he have done to Ga Heun!

I just want Hwang Ga Heun to be single and look after her family again. 

I  really hope that Ha Ra would end up dead or end up in mental institution.

As for me, the best ending would be if:

Both Geum Eunhwa and Oh Hara (plus Ju Taesik and Ju Serin, as well) go to jail.

During the serving time, EH then gets killed. Thus, HR goes crazy upon knowing that and immediately gets admitted to mental hospital.

Go Eunjo either ends up staying single or getting married with Oh Hajun.

it tried to copy "Don't Hesitate" with the bitch 2nd FL stealing FL's fiance and getting pregnant with his baby instead (except the FL there went into a coma after donating her liver to him and thought he left her) 

then the "revival" part was more like "The Promise" where the ML was also conflicted about his feelings for the FL who was under a different identity but same face as his old lover (except he actually left her in the beginning on purpose to be with the 2nd FL) 

Ryan Kevin Verdiyanto:

As for me, the best ending would be if:

Both Geum Eunhwa and Oh Hara (plus Ju Taesik and Ju Serin, as well) go to jail.

During the serving time, EH then gets killed. Thus, HR goes crazy upon knowing that and immediately gets admitted to mental hospital.

Go Eunjo either ends up staying single or getting married with Oh Hajun.

The went well is that Geum Eun Hwa went to jail with her husband

Ha Ra committed suicide

Eun Jo choose to be with Sun Hyeok

alzrn:

you're right T.T 

baby inzhagi:

The went well is that Geum Eun Hwa went to jail with her husband

Ha Ra committed suicide

Eun Jo choose to be with Sun Hyeok

Yep, the only thing which I was glad abt. EH getting put behind bars along with her so-called-husband.

The rest of them were just.. Utterly ridiculous! To make EJ get amnesia right after succeeding revenge is just.. Too much.

Aeigo.. Never ever am I gonna watch anymore of this drama's writer's works! Shame on him for naming this such rubbish drama "Miss Montecristo"! Plots didn't fit ever since Mrs. Hwang got dementia thus pass away while searching for her long-lost daughter.

Ryan Kevin Verdiyanto:
To make EJ get amnesia right after succeeding revenge is

I think this amnesia is good closure, so the writer don't have to think elaborate more :D