SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

this is basically me wasting my time and finding the tiniest difference between the original vr and korean ver of money heist

im just adding some right now, will add more later. feel free to mention more if you notice

PART 1 - EP 1 -EP 6
(all that I've noticed so far)
OG-Spanish
Remake- Korean
1. Tokyo and Rio's relationship began prior to the events of the series ( or like right off, while training in the country side)
1. Tokyo and Rio's relationship can be seen to be slightly blooming but as of ep 6 not canonically. Rio is head over heels for her. and shes also into him. but she's crazy about the rules and absolutely strictly follows them. this causes a major difference in plot but didn't change the ultimate point
2. Opposite to tokyo and rio's case. Professor and Lisbon's relationship is the one blooming after the series started. when the heist just began prof and raquel were strangers2. prof and lisbon's relationship had started before the events of the series. they were not exclusive but professor already got in touch with seo woo jin before the heist.
3. Rio's face got to the police because of Alison parker's mobile.  smartwatch incident never took place successfully since berlin found her with arturo's phone.3. Rio's face got to the police because of the director's smartwatch
4. along with rio , tokyo's face got identified due to the footage4. along with rio, nairobi's face got identified because of the footage
5. food and supplies were sent much prior 5. food and supplies were sent later on along with seo woo jin to inspect the hostage's health
6. characters
Rio/Anibal cortes: never was a med student.
Denver : well lol smarter than korean version and more hot headed
berlin: heist master, done 6-7 times before
berlin : did heist . really big ones but no cmap history
tokyo : had a previous lover with whom she did heists. tokyo's both serious about making sure the heist goes just like professor wants it. as well as will do anything to protect rio. has done things that can risk the plan to protect rio
nairobi :  never really mentioned as a "con artist" but probably used to do similar things. canonically mentioned money counterfeit. she has a son ,mentioned  by part 1
6. Personality
rio/han joseph : med school drop out, haemophobia
denver : both OG and Kor. version are not the greatest with the brains but kor version being even more. kor version is less hot headed tho
berlin : was in prison camp

tokyo : no previous lover making impact in her life mentioned yet so far. sole and  main focus is to make sure prof's plan goes perfectly to such an extend makes us think their deal was more than just the heist
nairobi : expert con woman
7. tokyo's hatred for berlin magnified due to him getting oslo and hels to beat rio up because their relationship almost ruined the plan. she threatened him with a gun to make sure nothing happens to rio again <3 god i love her7. tokyo's hatred for berlin magnified due to him ordering  Stockholm's execution. She is a lot more strict about following professor's order than OG tokyo. her admiration towards prof even makes rio wonder if she likes him.
8. Lisbon's ex-Husband is in the police dept8. seo woo jin's  ex-husband is a powerful politician. probably will play a more important role 
9.  stockholm was ordered to be killed alone with denver. people got to know about her "execution" after it was over9. yun miseon was dragged infront of everyone to be killed by denver 
10. professor does not have a cafe . rather  a winery start up. makes "apple cider juice"10. professor has a cafe of his own prior to the events of the series
11. Monica (stockholm) was pregnant and was vocal about it from the beginning of the series.  she will give birth too later on11. yun miseon's pregnancy was  a lie. at least thats what we know so far
12. arturo was not shot by the police because of moscow opening the door and getting out. that portion was handled much smoothly . he got shot later on the roof12. arturo got shot when moscow got out. i think this portion was done better in the korean ver. lol . seemed more something that's like to happen then getting on roof to get air
13.  Rubio and Lisbon have really good relationship . rubio was/is in love with lisbon. they've worked together for ages13.  cha and woo seojin cooperate but are at each other's throat all the time
13. rubio's glasses got a recorder attached into it by moscow13. rio hacked into cha's phone so that prof could hear everything
14. lisbon defamed berlin to get public opinion changed14. no defamation 
15. berlin's identity was revealed because of professor. due to this his diseases got revealed as well15. berlin revealed his identity on his own. police don't know about his medical history as of ep 6

You could totally write an article about it with more pictures and stuff, tbh by your description I'm liking the korean more🤣

Not sure if the K-version will even have this character but in the OG one, Professor had that one guy on the outside that helped him get out of trouble (ie. fake his death, miraculously hide/save the professor, etc)...I forgot his name lol. I thought his character would show up during the car chase scene to help the prof get away but he didn't and the prof managed to escape on his own. So maybe he'll show up later or doesn't even exist in this Korean version? 

MsBookworm:

Not sure if the K-version will even have this character but in the OG one, Professor had that one guy on the outside that helped him get out of trouble (ie. fake his death, miraculously hide/save the professor, etc)...I forgot his name lol. I thought his character would show up during the car chase scene to help the prof get away but he didn't and the prof managed to escape on his own. So maybe he'll show up later or doesn't even exist in this Korean version? 

prolly doesnt exist i think. can you tell me which exact ep hes mentioned and comes. i wanna recheck before i add it here

Ichika Kaneki:

prolly doesnt exist i think. can you tell me which exact ep hes mentioned and comes. i wanna recheck before i add it here

I just looked him up (name is Marseille). Apparently he didn't show up until Part 3! I thought he showed up way earlier lol. Then again, the Korean version has omitted/added/accelerated a few plot points so we'll just have to wait and see when Korean part 2 comes out!

MsBookworm:

I just looked him up (name is Marseille). Apparently he didn't show up until Part 3! I thought he showed up way earlier lol. Then again, the Korean version has omitted/added/accelerated a few plot points so we'll just have to wait and see when Korean part 2 comes out!

yeahhh i remember him. probss will come in next part

XingBack:

You could totally write an article about it with more pictures and stuff, tbh by your description I'm liking the korean more?

how do i write an article ? i thought only admins and vips did that. i really don't have much idea how the entire thing works in MDL