I'd appreciate input regarding:

We never find out how the conversation between Han Seo Jun and Sung Yo Han goes when he asks him to visit him in prison. At 01:21 in episode 02, "I was curious how much my son grew up" is all we get.

Why does Jung Ba Reum give Oh Bong Yi a cat tooth necklace? "Because he's a horrendously bad person, he also kills tons of cats" is what the writing wants to tell us? But what's the idea behind it? Morbid amusement? To try to get caught?

The brain surgery timeline is a bit chaotic. Jung Ba Reum surgery #1 does not help much. Surgery #2 helps, and comes with the (press conference) announcement of a future surgery #3 and the death of Sung Yo Han. It's thus not possible that surgery #3 is when Han Seo Jun harvests brain matter from the still alive (and recovering) Sung Yo Han. So basically the "brain swap" must be surgery #2. What is surgery #3 then?
(Bonus: After Sung Yo Han died, Choi Hong Joo wants to have an abortion, but in the last moment jumps up to go fact-finding instead. Eventually she meets Daniel Lee, who has been without food and water in the abandoned hospital, but she immediately goes off to kill herself griving over her guilt in Sung Yo Han's death – and if she had done so, Daniel Lee wouldn't have had anyone to provide him with food and the like. It's ten days after the death of Yo Han when she proposes using Jung Ba Reum as their personal psycho-hitman.)

We never find out if Choi PD's surveillance camera showed any mistreatment of her child.

What actually happened with Choi Hong Joo (Park's daughter Hyun Soo) and her brother Hyun Suk and the boxing gloves girl Song Soo Jung? First Hyun Soo and Hyun Suk are abducted, then Hyun Soo and Hyun Suk temporarily escape during transport, with Hyun Soo being caught again. The next morning, Hyun Suk somehow runs into traffic and dies. Park Hyun Soo is used as bait to catch Song Soo Jung. That much is (relatively) clear.
Afterwards, Hong Joo/Hyun Soo and Soo Jung bond in their 'jail', and plan an escape. Beyond that, it's messy. We see Hong Joo tie up the unconscious (freshly arrived?) Soo Jung. Another time we perhaps see some blood flowing on the floor to indicate Soo Jung as dead or critically injured. We see Soo Jung help Hong Joo escape. We see Hong Joo suddenly stop in her escape, but we don't see why. Then we see her bound in ropes, and finally successfully escape as Han Seo Jun is already in jail.
Later on, Hong Joo admits to "killing" Soo Jung without any reasonable details as to how.
Is she supposed to be the victim of the medical experiment filmed by Choi Hong Joo?
(In episode 01 at 7 minutes, Soo Jung is the corpse floating in the water one week after her disappearance, so obviously she did not live long in captivity.)

Answers to stuff I've seen others ask:

What is the meaning of episode 20's post-credits scene?
- That human experiments continue based on the video OZ have of the successful brain transplant. The person operated on is just a cameo, not a character in the show.

Who kills OZ leader Choi?
- She blackmails the new president Shin into releasing her, and he has her assassinated. This is revealed in Mouse: The Last's additional epilogue scenes, appended at the very end of that episode.

i was really surprised about that scene too, when the reporter try to kill herself , i was thinking maybe it was guilt after learning the truth from Dr lee, but you stopped yourself from having an abortion and right after, you were ready to throw yourself over a cliff killing yourself and the baby, i feel like like right in the middle of the show a lot of stuff were unnecessary or over the top, specially when they had bong yi start playing detective to solve the case of the old guy who was falsely accused