This is one of my favorite shows that is currently airing, what about you?

This is so entertaining! Gave me another reason to look forward to Friday's!! I couldn't watch any other show in the middle! Instead reading fan theories about this drama in comments or tweets 

PROB 5. 

it is getting kinda stupid. I'm watching because of the power he has but now it looks like he's gonna lose it...so what's the point?

You will understand why if you continue watching the show because he did not just become a demon out of his own will l. It will be explained later give a chance ❤️

really? can you tell me? Please? 

I think in ep4 or 5 there is a glimpse of his past life story that might be linked to why he became a demon and when you continue watching  the writer may also explain why his powers are flickering. I get it that you might feel bored but if you want to understand the story better maybe give it another chance. 

How could anyone just enter his foundation so easily and steal his book???? Where the heck is the security.. .. and it wasnt the first time, even miss dodo ^broke^ into his foundation last time... and how did that murderer enter Dodo's apartment? Haiz.. the logic...

Drama tries to be funny... but at times its cringe... Song Kong looks so thin on the face at times..  

hmm... personally it doesnt deserve the current 8.7 ranking here in mdl ?

I personally think because the demon has always been careless before he lost his powers he was acting flawless and did not care about putting any security in place. After he lost his powers he was just focused on getting it back from dodo hee without thinking of putting security in his place it was just a stupid mistake. Also I think directors make this actors to lose weight for certain reasons so I don't really mind. When this show started a lot of people were happy to see a comedic side of song kang including me I like that for him and I don't find it cringe at all maybe for you and some other people but before I watch a show I always like to know who the writer is and bingo it's the person who wrote Mr Queen so that's why I believe we are getting comedic scenes. As for the ratings so many people like the storyline and also it's not the final rating yet so maybe it might go up or down. 

Before EP 09 7/10

After EP09 2/10 when the series became an acting, script, and direction example of how not to handle romance in ROM/COM's

EP 11: What's up with the lesbian pantsuit Song kang wore in the first act of this episode????

What’s up with the silly question u just asked me 

Why don’t u ask the stylist 

precious:

What do u mean ?

If that question was at me after ep 09 the dram sucked on acting script and direction IMO and I have watched over 1000 dramas

Well everyone has their opinion some agree some don’t 

The scrip was good maybe the not the best of all times

And in short form just watch the trailer plus the acting as good some parts were phenomenal 

Am currently in ep 14 

It's not the script it's the script and acting and direction IMO made it impossible for me to watch after EP 09

I really liked it up till the two main characters got romantically connected then it was so cringe I could not watch it and I love romcoms but IMO it was poor in every way.

The female lead should be better than this, but it was shot as if she had not been acting from the age of 10. 

The terrible presentation of the two lovers was incredibly bad, poor storylines (Script), poor acting of these romantic storylines (Both Actors) and awful direction (Director). I tried watching the remaining episodes, but I find I am skipping 80% of the dialogue, it's so bad.