I do not wanna see anyone fighting, just your opinion on things and that's OK.  You guys can agree/ disagree but it's not that deep. Thanks. 

MY OPINION on the Cast:
- Ahn Hyo Seop as Kim Dok Ja:
   - Character age: 28,  AHS age: 28
  - Honestly, I don't hate this cast and  I can see it work but tbh AHS has been on my radius for romance, not action. So, like 7/10.

-  Lee min ho as Yoo Joonghyuk
 - Character age: 28 - 31, LMH: 36
 - I have seen LMH acting in action, and I loved it. He suits the cast for me, and I think he will do a good job. But I can also see other actors playing who are known for actions as well but I am LMH girly,  so like 9/10.

- Chae Soo Bin as Yoo Sang Ah
   - Character age around the same as AHS b/c coworker, CSB age: 29                                                                -  don't hate it, but I just don't know... Maybe?? like 8/10

- Nana as Jung Hee Won
 - character age: 27 to 37, N: 32
  - 1000/10 WOW, OK she like PERFECT.

- Shin Seung Ho as Lee Hyun Sung
 - Character age 28 - 43, SSH age: 28
 - 10000/10!! I can not see anyone else playing the role!! NAILED IT.

Kim Ji Soo as Lee Ji Hye
- Character age 18 - 20, JS age: 29
- 5.5/10, the character is supposed to be younger than AHS, but she is around the same age as many actresses working so I don't know how she's going to look younger they could have cast someone younger and isn't almost the same age as everyone else, if they wanna convince us shes younger?? Also like, hot take but I feel like it's very unfair to cast her become its her 2nd role versus the actors having a lot of experience. I'm trying to be open-minded, but honestly, I am very disappointed in this cast.

I'm also not happy with the cast so here’s mine:

• Kim Dokja as Ahn Hyo Seop. I can see him as Kim Dokja, but I'd rather choose Jo Byeong Kyu (for his height). If height didn’t matter, Ahn Hyo Seop is okay as well as Song Kang (he looks like the novel art) and Lee Do Hyun (I like his acting). I would also love Rowoon to be Dokja since resembles the manhwa art more to me than Ahn Hyo Seop, but he's too tall.
  • Yoo Joonghyuk as Lee Min Ho. I have mixed feelings about him. I think he’s okay, but they are casting a 6’1 Dokja actor so I have to disagree with this. They choose him due to his popularity. I’d rather have Lee Soo Hyuk (his sharp features scream Yoo Joonghyuk to me, and the height difference with Jo Byeong Kyu is on par). Or Byeon Woo Seok (for the height difference with Dokja as Lee Do Hyun).
  • As for Chae So Bin, I don’t see her as Yoo Sang Ah. Chae So Bin is more cutesy to me. She fits as the co-worker of Kim Dokja, but as an incarnation of Olympus and as Persephone later on, I just can't imagine it. Maybe her acting will do it for the role who knows. She should’ve been Uriel or someone else idk. I thought Lee Sung Kyung would be fitting (especially played as Persephone) or maybe even Jisoo or Suzy.
  • As for Lee Jihye, I think they should’ve cast someone who’s in their late teens or early 20s (given her personality). I was hoping maybe Roh Jeong Hui (she was a teenager in 18 Again) or Kim Yoo Jung (she also played a teenage role in Backstreet Rookie). I love Jisoo, but I can see her more as either Sang Ah or Lee Seolhwa. Again, maybe the acting will make up for it. Also, maybe Go Youn Jung as Lee Seolhwa because her facial features resemble her too imo.
  • Lee Hyunsung as Shin Seung Ho and Jung Heewon as Nana. I have no complaints here, they are perfect.
  • For the kids, I think Lee Gilyoung should be Jung Hyun Joon (the kid was really good in Twinkling Watermelon), and Shin Yoosung could be Park So Yi. 
  • Finally, Han Soo Young as Han So Hee (she had short hair in My Name, and her role there was impressive so I think she would also fit this role). 

Overall, I don't care about their age as long as they look the part (height, vibe, looks, etc). Hopefully, the CGI and technical aspects will be good though. And acting is acting, so we'll see how it goes. Since the major cast is already confirmed I might as well just accept it as it is. But I wonder who’ll they cast for the the rest of Kim Dokja’s company though. Will look forward to who they'll choose for other characters like Uriel, Anna Croft, Lee Sookyung, Shin Yoosung (41st round), etc. IF the movie sequels reach that point in the plot. 

For now, I'm just gonna stick with the manhwa adaptation and the novel and wait for the rumored animated series which I HOPE will be picked up by studios known for their great animation like Madhouse, Mappa, or Ufotable.