Share your fav quotes from this amazing drama

One of my favs is the letter Cheoljong wrote to his kid:

"My baby, if you react sensitively to the smell of food it'll be difficult for your mother.
Run around as much as you can during the day but when your mother sleeps, stop for a while.
when you come to the world, I hope you come out as fast as you can so your mother will not be sick, most importantly, come out healthily, I'm looking forward to the day we meet.
the moment you come into the world, I'll be there for you so don't be too scared even if the world is an unfamiliar place" - King Cheoljong

Another one of my favs is in ep9 when Kim Jwa Geun blame Byung In for wanting against the Royal Guard Division.

Byung In : There are many suspicious people in the Royal Guard Division.
Jwa Geun :  There are exactly seven, I believe.
Byung In : Were you aware of them?!
Jwa Geun : Did you think I left them alone because I was unaware?  If you look into them like that, what do you think they would do? They will dig themselves a deeper tunnel and go into hiding. They'll become more clever and act in secret.
What you can see cannot pose a threat. You have to make them believe that you do not see them.
That way you can go after and kill them right away when they cause a problem.
Did you think I simply put him [the king] in that position because he is not capable of doing
what a king should do?
It is because I implanted fears into his mind myself.
It is easy to control those who have fears.
If the one sitting on a higher seat fears me, my power is greater than his.

Misaeng 

"Life is a collection of choices. The choices you made in each moment the quality of your life." - Han SeokYool

My Mister

"Hang In There" - Lee JiAn / Park DongHoon

Mr. Hiragii's Classroom

"Don't relieve your stress by digging a hole in someone else's heart. " - Mr. Hiragii
"Let's be more kind to people" - Mr. Hiragii

my favorites are from ep 17.  the one when cheoljong and soyong discuss her reaction towards pregnancy: 

No matter how much I think about it, I still don't understand. So I decided to accept it. What is blessing to others, might not be a blessing for my queen. My Queen is this kind of person. 

and also soyong to her baby in the same episode when Choi Sanggung asked why she wrote so many things for the prenatal diary: 

"the child might listen to me in the womb, but not after birth."

and she's right lol it always happens like that.