Hey ya'll so I'm in a weird mood. I'm looking for a drama where the ML hurts the FL in some way. Whether it be lying to her, cheating on her, uses her, breaking up for "something else,"  rejects her, etc. And after he "mistreats" her he realizes his mistake and wants to get her back. 

The country doesn't matter, it also doesn't matter whether it's historical or modern. The only thing I ask is that the leads get together in the end. And if there is any heartbreak or misunderstandings that it's not prolonged for too long. If it is, just let me know.

I'm also down for any exes that regret what they did and attempt to get the FL back. If you have a drama like this,  just specify.  

Thanks!!

I have either not finished or watched yet but these were recommended to me for ML's that have to grovel

I love this trope! Second everyone's recommendation above!

I'll add a few, mostly Thai dramas 'cause many MLs treat FL bad and then fall in love with her:

Padiwarada 

Love Destiny

My forever sunshine  (PS.: The ML actor has a lot of dramas with this trope)

My husband in law

Cunning Single Lady: ML hurt the FL in the past, they got divorced, eventually after they meet again he does a great big grovel

The Turkish drama Hercai was what exactly you wanted but this topic is nearly 1 year old. :d