I love it when the main villain has a helper or follower who helps him with the crimes and is actually devoted and loyal to him no matter what.

A good example would be tell me what you saw with how loyal they were and almost worshipping him.

Any recommendations?? 

The emperor had darth vader who in the end turned on him dracula had renfield who the same in the end

Kesenai "Watashi": Fukushu no Rensa - they are not per say villains, or at least they are villains with intent? Something happened and they take their revenge on those that wronged the female lead and it does get quite dark.

The currently airing Snowfall. And the villain queen in Missing Crown Prince has a very loyal and devoted maid.

Bloody Romance  - Cha Luo is main villaness and Xing Feng is her devoted "Shadow". He serves her in everything , including evil deeds but still remains somewhat likeable ;))

Six Flying Dragons  - considering that  this drama's  protagonist is Yi Bang Won, who by the end of it becomes pretty villanous, Mu Hyul still remains his loyal swordsmen/bodyguard trough it all

isn't that though a common occurrence, as in the hero.herionne tends to get killed off by their companion, and die without knowing what hit them?

JesusFan:

isn't that though a common occurrence, as in the hero.herionne tends to get killed off by their companion, and die without knowing what hit them?

That isn’t what i asked for tho….

Lou:

Kesenai "Watashi": Fukushu no Rensa - they are not per say villains, or at least they are villains with intent? Something happened and they take their revenge on those that wronged the female lead and it does get quite dark.

Thank you! actually watched the drama when it came out and liked it

emeraldarrows:

The currently airing Snowfall. And the villain queen in Missing Crown Prince has a very loyal and devoted maid.

Thank you!

Marpleme:

Bloody Romance  - Cha Luo is main villaness and Xing Feng is her devoted "Shadow". He serves her in everything , including evil deeds but still remains somewhat likeable ;))

Six Flying Dragons  - considering that  this drama's  protagonist is Yi Bang Won, who by the end of it becomes pretty villanous, Mu Hyul still remains his loyal swordsmen/bodyguard trough it all

Thank you!

Actually six flying dragons is one of my favorite dramas ever 😭💜