Hi,

Is there a historical romance drama where there is an arranged or forced marriage but female is already in love with the male and doesn't hide it. Like she have "I am your wife and you will accept it" attitude. I really want to watch something like this.

Thank you.

Hmmm... ? this trope reminds me of My Husband In Law and Praomook ..lol.

A Familiar Stranger 

The Story Of Park's Marriage Contract

These drama storylines are similar to the tropes you are looking for. 

BTW.. Following for more recs lol 

• The Legendary Life of Queen Lau (FL is very happy with the arranged marriage and determined to be his wife and help him with his royal work, ML takes a long time to come around)
  • The Fragments of Kylin (FL is actually a substitute bride but is very content with the arranged marriage and loving toward her new husband, it takes the ML a little while to come around)

and similar but not quite:

• Destined (FL is resigned to the marriage and determined to make the best of it, ML wants a divorce as soon as possible, but the two quickly fall in love)
  • Bride's Revenge (I'm not sure if the FL is in love with the SML when she's first married to him but she definitely is caring toward him, mourns him when she thinks he's dead, and loves him when he returns)
 Symplyjosie:

Hmmm... ? this trope reminds me of My Husband In Law and Praomook ..lol.

A Familiar Stranger 

The Story Of Park's Marriage Contract

These drama storylines are similar to the tropes you are looking for. 

BTW.. Following for more recs lol 

A Familiar Stranger is the only one that i didn't watch. I'll take a look. Thank you :)

emeraldarrows:
  • The Legendary Life of Queen Lau (FL is very happy with the arranged marriage and determined to be his wife and help him with his royal work, ML takes a long time to come around)
  • The Fragments of Kylin (FL is actually a substitute bride but is very content with the arranged marriage and loving toward her new husband, it takes the ML a little while to come around)

and similar but not quite:

• Destined (FL is resigned to the marriage and determined to make the best of it, ML wants a divorce as soon as possible, but the two quickly fall in love)
  • Bride's Revenge (I'm not sure if the FL is in love with the SML when she's first married to him but she definitely is caring toward him, mourns him when she thinks he's dead, and loves him when he returns)

I didn't watch any of these so a have a few options now! Thank you :)