Almost Love Gokusen Bridal Mask God's Quiz season 2 Sungkyunkwan Scandal Yokai Ningen Bem
Thisguy2011 wrote: What's Up Fox?

I Would recommend Lovely Complex and The Greatest Love, to you. :3

I need some recommendations, I don't know what to watch next! Help!?
You should try watching Mars! One of the best dramas I have seen. :)
Meteor Garden or Reply 1997
ChatteringHana wrote: Meteor Garden or Reply 1997

Boss 2 is great! Even though Toda Erika isnt as present in it...!
Chuno is a really awesome action drama and quite fun too! Though you might have mixed feelings for the ending...still worth it :D
I loooved Gokusen 8D High school delinquents all well known japanese actors now haha My favorite has to be Gokusen 2 cause of Jin Akanishi and Kamenashi Kazuya (members from KAT-TUN)! Nakama Yukie is super awesome xD & sooo pretty too~ (esp when she takes off her glasses and let her hair down)

Enjoy~ :)
azyjtevol A Gentleman's Dignity ( u must have heard about it , why don't u try it now coz it is a drama that lightens your mood greatly)
atslipinbag

from your list, i think i only saw one. and i really do recommend it: Man from Nowhere! great film. and Won Bin is a very good actor. he has super few lines, but still his acting is superb.
You definitely should watch: Queen In Hyun's Man Kingyo Club Finding Mr. Destiny Down with Love isn't bad either but it has a slow period
@chris627 TAIWAN : Autumn's Concerto KOREA : My Girl or Innocent Man
Kadiance Drama: The Princess' Man, Arang and the Magistrate and Two Weeks Movie: Mulan
Aeris wrote: Kadiance

Drama: The Princess' Man, Arang and the Magistrate and Two Weeks
Movie: Mulan

Chuno's a really cool action drama xD!
Fugitive: Plan B might not be the best drama out there but if u need a good laugh! It's there for it :P
Liar Game is sooo cool with all the mind games~ The main girl might seem a lil too silly but u could grow attached to her...depends haha
Temptation of an Angel is a great melo(makjang kind) if u like em u'll surely enjoy it!
You should definatly watch That Winter, The Wind Blows and Master's Sun, they are both great dramas! :)
Can we get married? I do, I do
Hello Ghost Kagi no Kakatta Heya Nodame series Otonari Queen's Classroom (Japanese version)