welcome to MDL The Rose is a good romance drama it's not to sappy but has funny love triangle :) and this is not a big romance drama but still a good drama all the same is "1 litre of tears" it is very sad but good
THANX ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS! :) I'll check them out. I hope I like them.
DramaLover78 wrote: welcome to MDL
The Rose is a good romance drama it's not to sappy but has funny love triangle :)
and this is not a big romance drama but still a good drama all the same is "1 litre of tears" it is very sad but good

I wanted to watch that...mental note: watch The Rose.

Thanks for reminding me. :)
Japanese: Hana Kimi- comedy romance - for me it's a classic First Kiss- I really liked the lead of the romance story, such a nice, responsible guy. Nodame Cantabile- for me the best drama ever! I second Love Shuffle- it's something different from most dramas. Proposal Daisakusen- I see you've already started, for this one you'll need some patience but it's worth it. Korean: Iljimae- great drama, but it left me emotionally unstable.. Ojakgyo Brothers- I know it's super long, but there's so many different stories in it, that it feels like watching several dramas at once. Romance was very well done. City Hunter - I don't see it on your list, and that's a must-watch! Both for romance and for action.
Rooftop Prince, Secret Garden, and The Greatest Love so far got my attention of all the kdramas I've watched
It has has comedy and romance.

49 Days and Cinderella's Sister if you want melo ones
Protect the Boss and Secret Garden have nice guys for male leads...a little weird but nice :) The greatest love is also very funny. I think these are my top three funny sweet romance.
also I see you are watching Devil Beside you .. if you want a sweet romance with hottie Mike He try Bullfighting and Sunny Happiness...He made me swoon in those :D