Hello guys! 

So I'm looking for great dramas where the main leads have SIZZLING chemistry (and dramas with lots intimacy, but still PG)

I'm only looking for Korean and Japanese dramas, and I would like them to be NOT 18+ please!! Thanks!

And one more thing, please DO NOT recommend me thai dramas or non-asian dramas... ONLY korean and japanese!

The type of chemistry I want—

1. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

3. My Secret Romance etc.

Dramas where the main leads have great chemistry:

What's Wrong With Secretary- great chemistry and really funny and romantic 

Coffee Prince- if you haven't watched this you must! Gem!!

W Two Worlds- chemistry between leads and interesting and original plot

Oh My Ghost- Park Bo Young, couple with great chemistry and fantasy plot

If you want I can recommend more dramas (specific genres, with specific actors, etc.), you can send message if you want

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is super cute.

Suspicious Partner is awesome - there is a bit of suspense going on in this one but Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun have great chemistry together!

I also really like the mini-drama Noble, My Love (has Sung Hoon from My Secret Romance).

Ohh, I'd recommend "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", "Her Private Life", and maybe also "Marriage, not Dating".

Maybe just between lovers, junho's acting is great there. the chemistry between the leads is also really amazing.

her private life definitely has a lot of skinship and a mature relationship which is so nice to watch. it hasn't finished yet tho..

healer, which is my all time favourite drama, but it has a lot of action and suspense. but jcw always has a lot of chemistry with his costars. i'd also recommend hwayugi, the kisses there were also great ^^

and it's okay that's love, which also shows a mature relationship.

I see You dropped Goblin. But the secondary couple there Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na had so much chemistry in Goblin. They partnered up again in Touch your Heart . 

I would recommend some old favorites: Coffee Prince, Hana Yori Dango,  Goong, My Love from the Star, Temperature of love, City Hall

“Oh My Venus” has that perfect sizzling chemistry between the leads; even though is a mature relationship, but both act the type of sexy / sweet.

Thanks for all the recommendations! I'll be sure to check them out :)