crystalstars:

yeah I loved W it was a fast paced drama with lots of plot twists! They had some nice kiss scenes too ;) 

Okay then, I 'll try it out!!

Stevie70:
  • What's wrong with Secretary kim 
    • Shopping King Louie Clean with a Passion 
    • Love in the Moonlight 
    • Its okay that's Love 
    • While You were Sleeping 

I have seen What's wrong with Secretary Kim and It's okay that's love.... I 'll have to check out the others.

Perfect Couple (Cdrama)

I have not heard about this one. I 'll definitely check it out ^^.

Kar:

I do not know, that should judge him for himself. But the drama has a lot of this: Silent, romantic and possessive male lead.
You should also meet Hyun Bin! I love!

I watched it and loved it... there were a few components that I did not like but I liked the couple and the emotions portrayed. Thanks for recommending this one. Although this one is not as light as the other three I mentioned, it definitely satisfies all the conditions that I had !!!!

I loved the possessive hero.... I liked the ending...Its rare to see children of the main lead in these Asian dramas so that was impressive. And what's more, I think I have three books that I want to read now : Alice in the Wonderland, Little Mermaid and The Secret Garden(ofc). 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and recommend the Korean movie "Always" (2011), it may go by a different name like "Only You" or something. It has everything you ask for except there is a brief period of separation. However, I would say that it's understandable given the circumstances. I gave it an 8/10. Also, it is more about depth than it is fluffiness. The movie is free with English subtitles on YouTube.