How is this even on their radar?  Who cares?  It's fiction...  People are so stupid.  Maybe they should worry about real Altar boys getting molested.

https://www.change.org/p/cbcp-an-appeal-to-stop-the-airing-of-the-sakristan-a-bl-series-directed-by-darryl-yap

Er ... who is "you" here?  "SurvivorCass" (above) seems to be speaking to an unspecified "you":  ... "your appeal", "You just lost...", "did you pre-judge" etc.  However, "Jason Reed" is clearly NOT the creator or author of the appeal, but instead someone who deplores it just as much as "SurvivorCass" and all the rest of us do. It's actually impossible to find out who is behind the so-called appeal, which in reality is an instance of pure hate speech, a way-out extremist anti-gay petition seemingly addressed to ... Satan! If you look at the so-called appeal on change.org, you will see that it has a number of statements actually directed to Satan - in Latin. ("Vade retro Satana").  As for change.org, it is simply a website where people park all sorts of petitions, including this totally crazy denunciation of Sakristan. Unfortunately, change.org don't let us know who actually drafted this "appeal" and put it on their website. But it's clear enough that it is not only a Catholic but a particular type of Catholic who is driven by a rather crazed hatred of homosexuals and an equally crazed fear of "Satan". I would say that this is not truly representative of the  Catholic Church, but alas, in 1986, the Vatican really did issue a document announcing that gay people are all tainted with some sort of "tendency to evil" which the Church condemns to this day as an "objective disorder".  Etc etc! It isn't news that the Church preaches homophobic hatred day and night. But it's a pity that an interesting series like "Sakristan" gets attacked in this extreme, abusive way. 

Jarabba, thanks.  I felt like Cass was attacking me, but he or she missed the point completely.