After watching eps 13 and 14 I'm really upset about how they are not keeping the plot consistent there taking a very different path in the writing. And there's only 2 episodes left so like are they gonna be able to wrap up all of these dead ends because there's so many things we need to know and yet there is only 2 episodes left. Also was the breakup necessary like now there probably gonna get back together in the last episodes which is like WHYY....

Honestly, the issues seem like a LOT because they haven't taken a solid step on resolution. But if you imagine the characters solving the problems, they're pretty simple. 

The main couple relationship.  Youngwoo is doubting her ability to properly love Junho in realistic world. Junho just needs to assure her that she's doing just fine, at least for now. 

But I think this problem has a deeper purpose -- to strengthen their relationship. The separation allows them to think about things, especially their shortcomings. Junho has been too soft to Youngwoo that he often ignores his true thoughts and emotions, for instance he didn't like the dates but kept quiet about it. In an objective eye, it isn't healthy for the relationship. He also had put so much pressure on her due to his love fever. Proper open communication is also needed in their relationship. Junho sometimes forgets about it that he has been telling his feelings through his actions, which she had a hard time deducting.

While Youngwoo lacks consideration of Junho, she has been self-centered, although it's has something to do with ASD. Still, it's workable as long as she learns the true content of love, which is understanding each other's worlds. 

This time, their decision to continue the relationship would come from their will to understand one another, and face the coming struggles together. This is a good factor that strengthen the relationship, since both mind and heart are determined to face the future. 

Tae Sumi's issue.  She just needs to stop the media from gossiping about Youngwoo, then she should get lost forever. 

Han CEO.  She's merely a plot device for Tae Sumi's issue and I kinda feeling that Atty. Jung would protect Youngwoo from her. Remember the note from ep1, "Take care of her, please. From: Han" That can be foreshadowing. 

Atty. Jung's sickness. He's about to get surgery. The writer also need not to close his love story, since he's just a side character. It was also implied he was unable to win her back.

Suyeon-Minwoo loveline. This would probably be an open ending, with them being frenemies, which may or may not lead to romance. Technically, it isn't an issue in the story, some audience just felt uncomfortable with this.

Minwoo's redemption. I think the writer is planning to bring closure on the bad acts he did, but not on his character development. He'd probably apologize or face punishment for what he did to Youngwoo. Then, he would still be the ambitious man who works for his family. He just needs to let go of his shady tactics. 

Now that I've wrote it down, only point 1 and 3 seems complicated to me. 

I agree so much with you, but the only thing im worried about is them wrapping all of those dead ends in two episodes without rushing the ending.  And not to mention the fact that they have a case in every episode so they still have that so when will they have enough screen time to wrap it all up without rushing. 

Also I know there trying to give minwoo redemption but am I the bad guy for simply not caring im sorry but also this is Woo young woo's story the plot is taking such a different turn why is minnow getting so much screen time and also his love story with suyeon came out of absolutely nowhere she developed this 'crush' for him in like 2 days. 

I just hope the writers go in the direction that this is Woo young woo's story, all of these side characters shouldn't be getting loose ends in their stories especially when her story has so many that need to be addressed. 

Yess, I was hoping that there are no cases in ep15-16. But they have, so ig cases and personal issues would be intertwined with each other. That might be reason why she got pulled off in ep15 case, as per the preview. She might has been attracting too much media attention due to her birth secret. 

Once she gets pulled off the case, they would probably stop showing us the progress of the case. Since she, the main character,  isn't present anymore. That way the show would then focus on personal issues. I hope this actually happens  very early in ep15. 

It is all about the pacing, so I do share "Hala" concerns.

In essence I agree a lot with "Wanderee" apart from Minwoo-Suyeon. This was the most unforgivable thing in Ep13 & 14. Minwoo is a very good character (character not person). He represented so many of the counter-arguments and what probably lots of people think. 

To make him suddenly change is just so unbelievable, and will do the series a great diservice. Suyeon falling for him is utterly ridiculous. I can accept it if she just met him (like Gu-rami), but she knows him for years. And what did exactly change? openning her a can of beer, buying flowers, and carrying bags? is that all it takes to win her over? I find this incredibly insulting to Suyeon.  

I am not against redeeming villians, although I don't consider Minwoo a villian. He is more of antagonist. But redemption arcs needs LOTS of episodes (it is in the name- arc) to work well. Doing it in such short time is just bad.

In regard to our main couple. I certainly think there is a chance for them to get back. My biggest problem with the break up is the lack of communication on Young Woo part, not the break up itself. It is really the writer & director fault for making her behave out of character. 

This whole cancer story was SOOO needless. Honestly, what is the point?

To make him suddenly change is just so unbelievable,

Someone said on reddit that, "I think Jeju Minwoo is his normal ordinary self. He was in romantic Jeju, away from the competitive Seoul. So he let himself free in that time. But going back to Seoul means bringing back his evil competitive self. " 

I think this is the only probable explanation on  his character change. 

Suyeon falling for him is utterly ridiculous. I can accept it if she just met him (like Gu-rami), but she knows him for years.

My lacking explanation would be she's just too lonely and craves romantic affection. I'd say timing made it possible. He was considerate and romantic exactly when she wanted affection the most. This would probably why she saw him on rose-colored glasses.

But redemption arcs needs LOTS of episodes

They wouldn't probably redeem everything about him. He'll stay as a beautifully flawed character. He'd still be ambitious and competitive, but he would stop using unlawful methods to defeat his competitors. 

My biggest problem with the break up is the lack of communication on Young Woo part,

From the same reddit commenter, "In this ep, we saw she had no intention of telling him the reason, even if she wasn't interrupted by her eureka moment. I forgot that she's pessimistic on her capability of building and cherishing romantic relationships. She said to Suyeon before that liking her isn't easy. She said to Junho that loving her is hard. She absolutely had no idea that Junho likes her, not until other people told her about it. I think she doesn't see herself as a lovable person, although that's totally understandable. Her mother abandoned her, few people treat her right, and she's often underestimated and insulted.  Thus, I can understand why she kept silent. Saying the reason out loud is like stabbing herself, admitting that she isn't enough. Even though she's self-aware of that wrong concept, explicitly stating this is still a no."

I agree with the commenter so I just pasted his comment hahaha!!

This whole cancer story was SOOO needless. Honestly, what is the point?

I think it happened because Atty. Jung needs to realize he must have a healthy work lifestyle. That overworking yourself is bad for your health, as well as in other aspects of your life. I believe that's his purpose of bringing the whole team to Jeju. He wanted them to have a little breather. The trip allowed the team to enjoy life outside the court. By showing them the ordinary charms of life, he wanted his hoobaes to avoid the same mistakes he did before. 

I respectfully disagree but I can accept some of that and go along with it.

However, I can't believe Seyon reaction. Sorry, that I just can't see.

Maybe over extended period of time, but not 2 nights.

Not touching on the other things rn, bc i feel they have been discussed to death already, but i don't see any reason or rhyme in giving Jung such a grave sickness. Like, a bad ulcer would have achieved the same narrative goal of forcing him to step back and rethink his bad work/life balance and his health. But nope, instead they are throwing frikkin stage 3 cancer at him. Why the extreme out of the blue? It is just so cheap and makjang-ish to induce aaaaangst, ugh.

bloomingtide:

Not touching on the other things rn, bc i feel they have been discussed to death already, but i don't see any reason or rhyme in giving Jung such a grave sickness. Like, a bad ulcer would have achieved the same narrative goal of forcing him to step back and rethink his bad work/life balance and his health. But nope, instead they are throwing frikkin stage 3 cancer at him. Why the extreme out of the blue? It is just so cheap and makjang-ish to induce aaaaangst, ugh. 

This. Like give this man a break…first his ex-wife left him, then he is always busy with work and therefore can’t travel and etc. After that, he became a target of this criminal and now stomach cancer…

but other than that, is it just me that like how they add other characters’ story? Like I understand this whole kdrama is about WYW but adding others’ stories  it’s kind of interesting haha

Record the Moment:

This. Like give this man a break…first his ex-wife left him, then he is always busy with work and therefore can’t travel and etc. After that, he became a target of this criminal and now stomach cancer…

but other than that, is it just me that like how they add other characters’ story? Like I understand this whole kdrama is about WYW but adding others’ stories  it’s kind of interesting haha

It is always good to flesh out other characters, but with Jung etc i feel it is too little too late. Like with Geurami and her family in eps 4, they should have sprinkled in little tidbits about the characters throughout the show. Much better than to throw in sudden sad backstory(tm) of main-but-actual-side-character-Jung in the last quarter of the drama. Or the attempted sympathy plug and character transplant for Min Woo. Yeah, no.  

People always complain how we know next to nothing about Junho outside of his romance (and they are correct, lol) but what do we know about the OTHER characters if you take away Youngwoo/outside of her? Not a lot. In fact, very damn little, actually. Which is a shame and could have been approached in a different and better way throughout the drama. It wouldn't have taken away from the focus on YW either, but instead would have made it all a more well-rounded narrative.

bloomingtide:
People always complain how we know next to nothing about Junho outside of his romance (and they are correct, lol) but what do we know about the OTHER characters if you take away Youngwoo/outside of her? Not a lot. In fact, very damn little, actually. Which is a shame and could have been approached in a different and better way throughout the drama.

Yea, this is show isn't doing a good job of character exposition aside from FL. All focus is on her.

In this particular drama I didn't mind lack of background stories.

It is rare to find series told from the perspective of neurodivergent or disable person. So, I welcomed the focus on YW. We were told about others what we needed to know.

Seyon & Minwoo are her colleagues at work (Seyon is little bit more, but still not Gurami level). Jung is her boss. We don't need to know a lot about them. What matters is their interactions with her.

Junhoo we probably needed little bit more, but I was fine without it either. 

It is true that in principle background is good thing, but there are always exceptions, and I felt this was one of them.

I agree to some of the stuff mentioned here but one of the things that really made me start to hate the direction the drama took was how it's messages changed, before episodes 13 & 14 the main message of the drama as regards to WYW was that even if you're autistic and have issues with communication, with the right person you can fall in love with anyone even a neurotypical person. 

In the aforementioned episodes the message changed and instead  we see Both main characters just cave in to will of society and "break up" just because they're a  little different than each other. Although the message also changed in that court case of the supposed "rape" of that woman, it showed that even though they were both consenting adults "society" yet again didn't allow them to be together and it showed that a disabled person has to be confined to institutes and the will of their parents even though she seemed highly capable of making her own decisions.

Another message of the drama that so far has remained the same from the beginning refers to bullying and sabotage of an honest, vulnerable disabled person, the message is delivered by Min woo's character and it basically says: Go ahead and bully and abuse said disabled person and break the law just to destroy them and you'll face zero consequences and on top of that you'll get a reward in the shape of a very cute GF. (So far this message has not changed)

In conclusion If they can somehow in just two episodes correct these things then good on them (I think it's highly unlikely) but if they just address a couple of stuff halfheartedly and leave the rest open-ended(either artistically or in the hopes of a second season) then I wont consider this ending or this drama satisfying.