I watched a Thai series on Netflix (U.S.) maybe a year ago and I can't remember the name of it or any of the characters or actors names in it. I want to watch it again, but I'm no longer able to find it on Netflix. 

Anyway, the only major things about the plot that I can remember are that it's a group of young adults who are all connected to each other in some way, either as friends, relationships, or siblings who are friends with others in the group. 

The series kind of starts off with everyone at a party in a bar and there's the "main" girl standing on a stage. The MC announcer tells her that as soon as the lights go out, she has to kiss the person who she has a secret crush on. So she does, but you don't know who the person is that she kissed. 

It then cuts to a guy standing on the roof of a tall building and he's crying, trying to call someone who won't answer their phone. He then jumps off the building, killing himself. It turns out he's the ex boyfriend of the girl who kissed her secret crush in the dark. 

Also, you later find out that she's lesbian and it was her female friend she kissed, who also likes her back. So they start a secret romance together. But the ex boyfriend's brother is also a part of the group of friends and he blames the girl for breaking up with his brother and causing him to commit suicide. 

And I think he's actually in love with the same girl that the lead girl is now in a relationship with. They even might have dated at some point before breaking up? I don't know. It's all very hazy haha. 

But anyway, that's really all I can remember from the series. If anyone has any idea what the name of it could be, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

I think it is a part of Club Friday series. But I could be wrong

I think it’s the underwear 

yejixcute:

I think it’s the underwear 

That's the one! Thank you!

PoetPanda:

That's the one! Thank you!

No problem ^^