Wow.  I am excited to know that there could be a Season 2 in this series as there is a second novel on the same character:

Qianmen: The Prince Novel, Qianmen: The Prince Volume 1 Chapter 7 (novelall.com) 

This is very exciting to know! But now also has me afraid for a potential cliffhanger ending. I'm trying to avoid looking up any info on the novel, but this second novel title now also has my brain spinning out a bunch of new theories on the story direction...

galactics:

This is very exciting to know! But now also has me afraid for a potential cliffhanger ending. I'm trying to avoid looking up any info on the novel, but this second novel title now also has my brain spinning out a bunch of new theories on the story direction...

Agree.  

maybe about pirate the second one

yaiy. indeed there will be a Second Season. because i just watched a group video conference about the casts and Lin said we will see them again in Season 2! so happy to hear that. 

newinterest:

yaiy. indeed there will be a Second Season. because i just watched a group video conference about the casts and Lin said we will see them again in Season 2! so happy to hear that. 

AWESOME