What's SYN's real identity?

Even Yun Xiang is suspicious of her.  

He saw her using moves of the lingyuan sect.

lzmathew:

But, she told him that she would betray her godfather if she had joined the Lingyuan Sect since Master Wen was from the  Yun Sect.

I suspect she could be a spy from the imperial court.

Yun Xing will be careful, he is too smart...  wouldn't blindly believe just bcoz she said so....

But after the latest episode, where we saw the Lingyuan sect you think that if she was one of their members they wouldn’t have one of their members going directly against another. Also, the way they spoke of YX they called him the young master so I found out a bit interesting.

Erin:

But after the latest episode, where we saw the Lingyuan sect you think that if she was one of their members they wouldn’t have one of their members going directly against another. Also, the way they spoke of YX they called him the young master so I found out a bit interesting.

The address is just a formality, nothing unusual about it.

Erin:

He's the direct disciple of the master of Yuntai, which makes him the young master. The sect doesn't allow marriage or children, so he's the equivalent of the leader's son. In Chinese culture, a master/teacher is the disciple's father figure. There's a saying, "A master for a day is a father for a lifetime."

Raymond Ardin:

He's the direct disciple of the master of Yuntai, which makes him the young master. The sect doesn't allow marriage or children, so he's the equivalent of the leader's son. In Chinese culture, a master/teacher is the disciple's father figure. There's a saying, "A master for a day is a father for a lifetime."

I understand this but for two sects that are kind of I guess against each other I just thought the Conan which he said it with was almost like he was familiar with him but I might just be reading into it.

Erin:

I understand this but for two sects that are kind of I guess against each other I just thought the Conan which he said it with was almost like he was familiar with him but I might just be reading into it.

Who is Conan?

We now know who SYN is!  I bet Yun Xiang already knows about this.

mparthur:

We now know who SYN is!  I bet Yun Xiang already knows about this.

We don't exactly know who she is but whatever she is IM EXCITED.  The last scene was so cool.

mparthur:

Who is Conan?

Lol it was meant to say the tone in which he said it ??

Erin:

Lol it was meant to say the tone in which he said it ??

Hahaha.  I couldn't figure out why Conan the Barbarian appeared in the drama!!!  Both are completely uncorrelated at all.

lzmathew:

This is the first clue I remember he questioned her. She lied lol. She's a good liar. I believed her too. But I wonder how she knows Wen Cong??

roro4:

This is the first clue I remember he questioned her. She lied lol. She's a good liar. I believed her too. But I wonder how she knows Wen Cong??

Where is the real SYN?