Yun Xiang says he has never seen his Master in real person.  

This person wants to destroy the Su family in Nandu.  

Why do I get the feeling that he's actually the biggest villain?

Raymond Ardin:

Why do I get the feeling that he's actually the biggest villain?

Agree.  It seems that he wants to ensure no prominent family rule a local area i.e. divide and rule policy is what he practises.  

mparthur:

Agree.  It seems that he wants to ensure no prominent family rule a local area i.e. divide and rule policy is what he practises.  

I agree as well. He's "the voice" Master and probably long in cahoots with the big bad QF or whatever his name is.

Enigma05:

I agree as well. He's "the voice" Master and probably long in cahoots with the big bad QF or whatever his name is.

Qi Tian Feng.   But, I don't think he is on QTF's side.  He wants to destroy him too.  QTF is a small time gangster in Nandu.  

He operates at the national level so maybe he is with the government or wants to overthrow them

Deerview:

He operates at the national level so maybe he is with the government or wants to overthrow them 

Probably an Imperial Prince.

mparthur:

Probably an Imperial Prince.

Wouldnt be surprised if both yuntai and the ling yuan the other sect are under his control.  

We have been wrong all the time.  The actor playing the Divine Master is on the list of actors.

Who is it? I'm on ep 26 and I still dunno? I'm guessing someone from the Imperial Court.