iamZ9:
And also on the ending scene huhu so i had puffy eyes crying for two hours(ep47-49) …I always hated sunset all my life… because it is painful to watch the sun disappearing every day…adding the fact that i hate silent hugs… because they both bring sadness…. Dont misunderstand xD….and so i cried so much after i saw both things i hated.. on the sunset-like scene on the final scene of the drama … it was so sad… i cried… 

Oh my god! You must have experienced sth before, huh? 

iamZ9:
what i did to stop crying was to make their wedding scene as qingmu and houchi as the pretend ending for me huhu ❤️ TT-TT

Ahahahaa!!! Let's imagine it that way then. They hold a grand wedding at the God Realm. Shang Gu and Bai Jue wear the couple's wedding robes.  They walked slowly onto the platform while holding each other's hands. Feeling really happy that they can finally hold their wedding and reconcile again after all of those struggles and ups and down all over the past 60,000 years. Yuan Qi would attend his parents' wedding. Every god and immortal come to congratulate them. Thousands of fireflies fly around them, it's one of the beautiful moments that one would encounter once in a lifetime. The sounds of immortals cheering and admiring are lingering in everyone's ears.  A God raises his voice as he announces the date and ceremony, "(?)th day (?)th month year 61,071 of the post-ancient calendar, Chief of God, Master Shang Gu, and True God, Master Bai Jue are getting married." The happily couple bow to Ancestral God, Heaven, and Earth, and finally each other.

LMAO!!! I have never written something like this before. Please, don't laugh lol. ?? Also, for the date, I'll leave it to professionals, they know better than me when would be the best to be their marriage's date. >< For the year, I added the 503 years to the 60,569 years that Feng Ran mentioned in ep 48.

iamZ9:
This drama, is too much too handle if one is a highly sensitive person or old huhu… i feel like if i was 60+ Yrs old watching this, i would have already had a heart attack huhu ... i really cant stop replying since your replies are very energetic HAHAHA

Wahahaha, if that's true then you would have heart attacks multiple times XD. And yes, me too. Yesterday, I smiled and laughed so hard while reading your replies. LMAO!!! 

iamZ9:
I have only read upto CH 22 part 1 but Dong Hua celebrated his 78, 321 years old birthday on EP17~
it was only hinted that Lord Dong Hua heard about the God Realm from a high deity named Ling Juan of kunlun mountain(i don't know him but i think he was one of the four immortals taken to the god realm with gu jun and mu guang on EP 9, one of the bullies of gu jun ?~)

I always thought he is one of the immortal babies that Bai Jue once teach but looking at his age that doesn't make sense lmao

I really want to read the novel... how it is?

baberog:

I always thought he is one of the immortal babies that Bai Jue once teach but looking at his age that doesn't make sense lmao

The novel is great. It’s more detailed and have more narrations than the drama. Of course, the drama had to cut a lot of stuff to fit in the 49 episodes. Therefore, you can understand the characters and the storylines more if you read the novel.

Here’s the link to the translation: (on-going)

https://blizzardahmsworld.wordpress.com/category/ancient-god/

Sovannpanha_Hem:
Oh my god! You must have experienced sth before, huh? 

what's sth? is it an abbreviation for something?~ xD im sorry im not that good at abbreviations but my fear of sunsets is really bad that I just do something else to pass time until night comes just so i wouldn't see the orange sky HAHA

Sovannpanha_Hem:
Ahahahaa!!! Let's imagine it that way then. They hold a grand wedding at the God Realm. Shang Gu and Bai Jue wear the couple's wedding robes.  They walked slowly onto the platform while holding each other's hands. Feeling really happy that they can finally hold their wedding and reconcile again after all of those struggles and ups and down all over the past 60,000 years. Yuan Qi would attend his parents' wedding. Every god and immortal come to congratulate them. Thousands of fireflies fly around them, it's one of the beautiful moments that one would encounter once in a lifetime. The sounds of immortals cheering and admiring are lingering in everyone's ears.  A God raises his voice as he announces the date and ceremony, "(?)th day (?)th month year 61,071 of the post-ancient calendar, Chief of God, Master Shang Gu, and True God, Master Bai Jue are getting married." The happily couple bow to Ancestral God, Heaven, and Earth, and finally each other.

this is so beautifulll thank you so much oh nooo.. im feeling emotional huhu... this... imagining this is very beautiful huhu how i wish the ending was atleast like this or when Shanggu finally "kisses the groom"-they'd switch roles since shanggu was always the first to kiss bai jue in the past hihi xD
 i dont remember the years but i didnt know they parted for so long huhu noooo im feeling depressed again aaaa TT^TT

A heart attack and a VERY puffy eyes then when we will be taken to a hospital, and when the doctors ask what happened, we could only say we were watching a hearbreaking but beautiful chinese drama called "Ancient Love Poetry" HAHAHA
This discussion has become a chat box for us and i love it HAHAHAAH if others see this, they would 
surely laugh at how talkative we are xD

baberog:

In the drama, in EP17, Hou Chi said that Dong Hua was almost at the same age as her.. it probably means that the age within the novel is correct too~
You could also be right that Dong Hua was one of Bai Jue's student but i think it would only be in the drama~~ since if he has the same age in the novel, it would mean he was already a 10,321 years old immortal back then...and this age has already a mature body....he would not be a little kid... 

Sovannpanha_Hem:
The novel is great. It’s more detailed and have more narrations than the drama. Of course, the drama had to cut a lot of stuff to fit in the 49 episodes. Therefore, you can understand the characters and the storylines more if you read the novel.

thank youuu for the link <3

iamZ9:
In the drama, in EP17, Hou Chi said that Dong Hua was almost at the same age as her.. it probably means that the age within the novel is correct too~

ahahahha I miss that part I think. Talking about age gotta be so fun esp Bai Jue must be about 140,000+ yrs old by this drama end though he is born again HAAHAHHAHA like he's triple Shanggu age lmao

iamZ9:
what's sth? is it an abbreviation for something?~ xD im sorry im not that good at abbreviations but my fear of sunsets is really bad that I just do something else to pass time until night comes just so i wouldn't see the orange sky HAHA

Ohh, I see. Sorry for asking it.

iamZ9:
this is so beautifulll thank you so much oh nooo.. im feeling emotional huhu... this... imagining this is very beautiful huhu how i wish the ending was atleast like this or when Shanggu finally "kisses the groom"-they'd switch roles since shanggu was always the first to kiss bai jue in the past hihi xD
 i dont remember the years but i didnt know they parted for so long huhu noooo im feeling depressed again aaaa TT^TT

Aahahahah!!! this is so embarrassing lmao. I have never written anything like this before. I hope you won't find it cringy. (because I cringed myself) XD Aww, "kisses the groom" wahahahah our imagination really run wild. Naughty Shang Gu...>< 

iamZ9:
A heart attack and a VERY puffy eyes then when we will be taken to a hospital, and when the doctors ask what happened, we could only say we were watching a hearbreaking but beautiful chinese drama called "Ancient Love Poetry" HAHAHA
This discussion has become a chat box for us and i love it HAHAHAAH if others see this, they would surely laugh at how talkative we are xD

Lmao!!! I can't even openly tell people (without being embarrassed) that I like watching drama. XD My anxiety would kill me if I do. Yeah, this discussion really turned out to be a chatting section for us both. Anyone who is reading this might be laughing so hard right now. 

baberog:
thank youuu for the link <3

You're welcome!!!

Sovannpanha_Hem:
Aahahahah!!! this is so embarrassing lmao. I have never written anything like this before. I hope you won't find it cringy. (because I cringed myself) XD Aww, "kisses the groom" wahahahah our imagination really run wild. Naughty Shang Gu...><

iamZ9:

its not cringey at all, i really really reaaaaally love it ! thanks to you, i slept without crying yesterday ❤️  ❤️❤️
i was still trying to come back to reality through family bonding ...since i was so depressed after watching the ending last friday.. and so, i am so so sorry i am really late to reply back >.< its just that its really hard for me to come back to reality unless i stop myself from using the internet xD ❤️

Sovannpanha_Hem:
Lmao!!! I can't even openly tell people (without being embarrassed) that I like watching drama. XD My anxiety would kill me if I do. Yeah, this discussion really turned out to be a chatting section for us both. Anyone who is reading this might be laughing so hard right now. 

we can also tell them we had a friend named bai jue and shanggu and their life was soooo depressing that we had a heart attack xD joke joke ❤️
see you tommorrow  again sovannpanha! HAHA ❤️ 

iamZ9:
its not cringey at all, i really really reaaaaally love it ! thanks to you, i slept without crying yesterday ❤️  ❤️❤️
i was still trying to come back to reality through family bonding ...since i was so depressed after watching the ending last friday.. and so, i am so so sorry i am really late to reply back >.< its just that its really hard for me to come back to reality unless i stop myself from using the internet xD ❤️

Ahh!! OMG, I'm glad you felt that way then. XD It's hard to pull ourselves from ALP yes. I'm still pretty much wandering around rewatching ALP this and there. I can't seem to move on yet. It left such a big impact on my heart and has a great impression on me. Don't worry about replying late. Late is better than never. UwU

iamZ9:
we can also tell them we had a friend named bai jue and shanggu and their life was soooo depressing that we had a heart attack xD joke joke ❤️
see you tommorrow  again sovannpanha! HAHA ❤️ 

Woah, hahaha! They would tell me that I'm too obsessed with C-drama, just by saying their names lmao!!! My anxiety will be increased significantly lol.

Ancient Love Poetry was like a long and lonely 2 months of sailing with only a small boat to the Ocean where you meet calm waves, but more turbulent waves huhu and as a result, motion sickness(withdrawal symptoms) is inevitable.. Thank goodness, there's land(a happy ending) or else we would forever be depressed xD
That's how I could explain my experience watching this drama >.<
School is starting TT-TT and I now have little free time, thank you for the lovely replies sovannpanha! your replies cheers me up,... thank you so much,really... i hope my replies cheer you up too ❤️ I'm almost moving on now HAHA I hope you can move on sooner too since its bad for the health!
 How I wish I could reply sooner, i even promised to reply the next morning huhu

iamZ9:

Ancient Love Poetry was like a long and lonely 2 months of sailing with only a small boat to the Ocean where you meet calm waves, but more turbulent waves huhu and as a result, motion sickness(withdrawal symptoms) is inevitable.. Thank goodness, there's land(a happy ending) or else we would forever be depressed xD
That's how I could explain my experience watching this drama >.<
School is starting TT-TT and I now have little free time, thank you for the lovely replies sovannpanha! your replies cheers me up,... thank you so much,really... i hope my replies cheer you up too ❤️ I'm almost moving on now HAHA I hope you can move on sooner too since its bad for the health!
 How I wish I could reply sooner, i even promised to reply the next morning huhu 

Aww, It's okay. I have school too. I just spare some time before bed to read comments. Ayya!! Moving on, almost forget about that word. ALP made me fell too deep into the abyss of endless rewatching, and sentimental emotion that I can't even restrain myself from it. DX Ahhh! I finished Someday or One Day the other day, but they can't help me forget about ALP. And yes, your replies always cheer me up. I can feel your spirit writing these replies with love and excitement. 

Thanks for the explanation, most of it i already figure out from watching the drama, but it's nice to read your explanation especially since you also read the novel. Your explanation made me understand the world of alp better ^^

@Yoshikawa Toshiko ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Draco:

Thanks for the explanation, most of it i already figure out from watching the drama, but it's nice to read your explanation especially since you also read the novel. Your explanation made me understand the world of alp better ^^

It is a pleasure to help ❤️❤️❤️