In my opinion maybe Park Joon Mo is real evil ( only imagination) and this theory taken from reddit..

1) As to why Junmo may end up being the "Worst Evil", it will most likely have to do with his relationship with Euijeong and Junmo's lust for power. 

To the first point, we've already seen that there is subsurface conflict in Euijeong and Junmo's relationship dynamic.

2)In addition to them already living apart due to work, Junmo clearly struggles with an insecurity towards Euijeong's higher rank, as well as having a less than pleasing attitude towards her family.

3) He also neglects to discuss his new mission with her before accepting it. And although there is no hostility or repulsion between the two, things don't exactly spell out like this is a deeply passionate marriage. 

In fact, it's Gicheul who gets the dreamy backstory, not Junmo.

4) To the second point, Junmo has already shown his desire to be at a higher rank, in addition to having a natural distaste for being told what to do. 

He only takes the mission if he can move up TWO ranks, and he wants to do5) Additionally, it is also made known that Junmo has a tendency for violence, having only been "steered in the right direction" after a cop took him under his wing after he got into repeated fights as a teenager.

6) As for how this may unfold for Junmo's character arc, and why he may become the titular evil mentioned, it's possible it'll be directly linked to his marriage and Gicheul's affection for Euijeong.

7) Junmo could want to take over Gicheul's empire as vengeful recompense for his marriage falling apart and "losing" Euijeong to Gicheul, or he could simply end up loving the power more than her and his job as a cop

8) As we've seen, Junmo doesn't seem to mind violence, and his ambition to become a cop was only brought on by somebody "steering him in the right direction". It wouldn't be a stretch, therefore, to wonder if he may lose his way once 9) His introduction as a character even shows him being "wild". And his character poster compared to the other two (who are both clean and facing the same direction, whereas Junmo is the opposite and also disheveled), shows a man who looks like he's come undone.

10) As Junmo may embark on this journey, we could also see the reversal for Gichuel, who loses his appetite for crime and power, and instead wants to leave it all behind for Euijeong (or for some other reason).

11) Ultimately, the starting points where both men begin will eventually cross, and they will end up taking the other person’s place respectively. As we see conveyed in this opening sequence and the later inversion of that same fight.

12) Junmo may eventually come to the point of turning on Gicheul, not so he can be arrested, but so he can take over the empire himself, finally getting a taste of the violence and powerful status that he seems to crave so much.again. it his way.

(This is such an interesting topic for discussion. Sad to see not many people here. Instead, they are busy shitting on the show on YouTube and Tiktok just because of Kicheol and Euijing's back story. ) 

I too think that the worst evil will be Junmo. My grandmother who was a devoted Christian would often say this. "The worst kind of evil is the one that knows it is evil but pretends to be righteous. "

Whenever I see Junmo, I feel super sad that how badly he is getting caught up in this mess every day. It is going to be very, very difficult for him to go back to how be started. Day by day, he will get entangled with Gangnam Union and do more evil things. As we can see in the bloody intro, he is not even thinking twice before stabbing those men. What makes it wrong though is not just him killing but also believing he is doing this for right reasons which is true but doing heinous  crimes like murder can never be reasoned. 

Becoming a more evil man day by day which is not his fault actually but in one way it is cause his reasons for going undercover are also not very right(two rank promotion) which actually makes him such a fascinating and dynamic character in comparison to the gangster boss Kicheol or righteous cop Euijing. So yeah, Junmo will surely be the worst evil in the story. 

But maybe if there is a plot twist who knows. (I don't expect that they will make Euijung an anti-heroine. ) 

The worst evil could be Joonmo who  will have to stoop to the gangsters level( that is do all sorts of evil things )  in order to protect his wife.....I mean there is absolutely no way he will be able to turn back after doing all those bad things..they will mess with him and he might even start doubting his own identity ( Iam I good or Iam I evil....) I think he might even experience having a personality clashing disorder.... So yes he might turn out being the worst evil.

Berbox Kay lee Zona:

The worst evil could be Joonmo who  will have to stoop to the gangsters level( that is do all sorts of evil things )  in order to protect his wife.....I mean there is absolutely no way he will be able to turn back after doing all those bad things..they will mess with him and he might even start doubting his own identity ( Iam I good or Iam I evil....) I think he might even experience having a personality clashing disorder.... So yes he might turn out being the worst evil.

I saw this theory on reddit.. looking this one is real, but it's only imagination...

.1) As to why Junmo may end up being the "Worst Evil", it will most likely have to do with his relationship with Euijeong and Junmo's lust for power. 

To the first point, we've already seen that there is subsurface conflict in Euijeong and Junmo's relationship dynamic.

2)In addition to them already living apart due to work, Junmo clearly struggles with an insecurity towards Euijeong's higher rank, as well as having a less than pleasing attitude towards her family.

3) He also neglects to discuss his new mission with her before accepting it. And although there is no hostility or repulsion between the two, things don't exactly spell out like this is a deeply passionate marriage. 

In fact, it's Gicheul who gets the dreamy backstory, not Junmo.

4) To the second point, Junmo has already shown his desire to be at a higher rank, in addition to having a natural distaste for being told what to do. 

He only takes the mission if he can move up TWO ranks, and he wants to do5) Additionally, it is also made known that Junmo has a tendency for violence, having only been "steered in the right direction" after a cop took him under his wing after he got into repeated fights as a teenager.

6) As for how this may unfold for Junmo's character arc, and why he may become the titular evil mentioned, it's possible it'll be directly linked to his marriage and Gicheul's affection for Euijeong.

7) Junmo could want to take over Gicheul's empire as vengeful recompense for his marriage falling apart and "losing" Euijeong to Gicheul, or he could simply end up loving the power more than her and his job as a cop

8) As we've seen, Junmo doesn't seem to mind violence, and his ambition to become a cop was only brought on by somebody "steering him in the right direction". It wouldn't be a stretch, therefore, to wonder if he may lose his way once 9) His introduction as a character even shows him being "wild". And his character poster compared to the other two (who are both clean and facing the same direction, whereas Junmo is the opposite and also disheveled), shows a man who looks like he's come undone.

10) As Junmo may embark on this journey, we could also see the reversal for Gichuel, who loses his appetite for crime and power, and instead wants to leave it all behind for Euijeong (or for some other reason).

11) Ultimately, the starting points where both men begin will eventually cross, and they will end up taking the other person’s place respectively. As we see conveyed in this opening sequence and the later inversion of that same fight.

12) Junmo may eventually come to the point of turning on Gicheul, not so he can be arrested, but so he can take over the empire himself, finally getting a taste of the violence and powerful status that he seems to crave so much.again. it his way.

Berbox Kay lee Zona:

i want to give you a trigger spoiler ...on Joon Mo - Eui Jung 

Thanks a lot @Shinnosuke_Lee  for such a well thought and beautifully written explanation of why it makes sense that if Junmo can be the titular "Worst Evil".

I was of the same opinion till yesterday but after watching today's episode, I'm really conflicted by thinking that Junmo may be the "Worst Evil". 

So after pondering on this for a while, I now believe that what if we are reading too much into the title?

If you remember clearly, in the first episode, the chief prosecutor while briefing Junmo (before he was going undercover) said that "Jung Ki Cheol and Gangnam Crystal are the worst crime in Korean history." So maybe the Worst Evil refers to JKC and his crimes only coz that's the easiest explanation out there lol. 

I believe from whatever we have seen till today's episodes and the trailers so far, Junmo who although went undercover solely for his ambitious reasons, is becoming more helpless day by day.

Even in the intro scene, from the way I saw it ( I could be wrong) , although Junmo didn't hesitate while killing those people he did look helpless while doing that. It didn't look for a second that he was enjoying it or was doing it for power. I think since he has become so deeply involved with the gang, it has become a do or die kind of situation for him. He has to either catch JKC or risk losing it all. 

JKC, on the other hand, is definitely smarter than he looks. And although I'm barely tolerating him chasing the FL (btw Junmo deserves a three rank promotion for putting up with JKC and his interest towards the FL) , I don't think he will give up on everything that he worked so hard for just because of love. 

But who knows? We still have 7 episodes to watch. 

Oh my god these theories here are making me so sad... Poor Junmo. He didn't sign up for this.

So, as per what I've noticed so far yes.. feels kinda off that he didn't tell his wife about going undercover. She would find everything out at some point, not to mention that she's also a cop. As per being ambitious and having lust about this whole ranking situation, it didn't sound that way to me. Euijeong 's family was literally pestering him in a disrespectful way so it's only normal he would want to move up two ranks. Remember when they first proposed the operation to him and he refused and the higher ups said: "Who would promote the son of an ex convict?" So I think he wasn't being lustful or so but all the comments about the difference between Junmo's and Euijeong's rank can be enough to make their marriage unhappy. 

As per his violent side. I mean... he's a cop. He has to be violent, otherwise he can't do his job properly. Yes he's being violent right now that he's undercover but he'd be long discovered if he wouldn't be. What worries me is that he didn't have to leave the investigator die in the last episode. I hope they bring it up in the following episode. 

But I truly don't want him loosing himself over this operation. He already looks desperate enough to finish it quickly. He keeps bringing the topic up to JKC, he keeps interfering with the Chinese to have the deliveries done again so that all three drug gangs can be caught in action. The funeral scene really broke me, he couldn't even hug Euijeong. I don't remember well but I think he went to see her home in one episode and all they did was eat and just exchange a few words together. Ugh I really want to see a happy ending. But they're also not giving many affectionate moments between the couple. </3

"Joon Mo is likely to become the worst evil due to continuous humiliation from his in-laws' house because their elitism has persuaded him to take dangerous undercover assignments. He faces discrimination from his wife's family, and the police department is not giving him a promotion because he is considered nobody compared to his wife's family. Connections also play a significant role in the police department, and Joon Mo doesn't have one to achieve a higher position, even though he is competent. Everyone undermines his efforts, and in everyone's eyes, his competency becomes null.Everyone, even his in-law family, compares him to one rank below his wife and constantly throws him into humiliation. No one supports Joon Mo like his wife does; he wants to gain power and aims for greater heights. Joon Mo is more competent than the other main leads in this drama, and he is on the path to becoming evil."