Revenge of others(2022).By just watching the first episode it gets clear that ML's ending will be a sad one unless a miracle happens. But after watching 2nd episode it was made clear to the viewers that ML is not going to make it. ML is definitely going to be more and more ruthless in the future and it will be very tough for him to come back after those things.Any person who watches a lot dramas will understand that by now. So, what do you guyz think? Is he going to make it?

I feel like he would die at the end because even from the beginning they killed off  twin brother's character so just like him he would also die I think. Also there's another potential love interest for FL besides ML as well (the rich guy who came back to school, he and FL kinda started off in a good note). Just like the doctor said ML could experience more crazy episodes in the future so it feels like he would go all out on taking revenge. I just hope his illness will not get serious since there's like a very lower possibility for it to be false. 

Male lead SooHeon will die in the end. 

Vniverse:

Male lead SooHeon will die in the end. 

You sure about that? Atleast i want him to be happy while he was dying. 

One thing I’m pretty certain (?) is that he’ll go to jail. According to the trailer, he was chased by the police so that’s a very high possibility.  I also think he will do the surgery, at least I really hope so!! From the doctor appointment scene it seems like he really wants to do something about his tumour. Or maybe he would die after he takes revenge for a few more victims. Im really really hoping he survives tho!

2becme1:

One thing I’m pretty certain (?) is that he’ll go to jail. According to the trailer, he was chased by the police so that’s a very high possibility.  I also think he will do the surgery, at least I really hope so!! From the doctor appointment scene it seems like he really wants to do something about his tumour. Or maybe he would die after he takes revenge for a few more victims. Im really really hoping he survives tho!

I too hope he survives. 

2becme1:

I too hope he survives! Is there any expected liking between ML and FL?

2nd ML seems like antagonist because people who stayed around him did blunders. They will reveal about his past in future episodes i think 

sufik:

2nd ML seems like antagonist because people who stayed around him did blunders. They will reveal about his past in future episodes i think 

ML likes FL. FL cares about him but she is not into him yet. Seems like SML is also interested in FL. Idk what's his angle? I hope they don't turn him into a do goody SML coz that would be way too obvious. We already have a lot of SML's like that. I hope he is a complex character not just created for love traingle.

sufik:

I think there will be romance. Probably in the second half or near the end of the show. Im hoping for a little romance, or at least a strong friendship. The main leads are way too lonely?  

2nd ML seems like an antagonist to me as well! Maybe he might be more involved in Sooheon’s brother’s death more than Park Won Seok’s.  Honestly there’s still too little evidence and the culprit is still not clear?

2becme1:

I think there will be romance. Probably in the second half or near the end of the show. Im hoping for a little romance, or at least a strong friendship. The main leads are way too lonely?  

2nd ML seems like an antagonist to me as well! Maybe he might be more involved in Sooheon’s brother’s death more than Park Won Seok’s.  Honestly there’s still too little evidence and the culprit is still not clear?

Yes

Majestic:

What ML health issues name  like a disease name?? 

He has a brain tumor. 

drama:::the One and Only(2021)

FL has same condition brain tumor but she survived by operation in the end

Same hope we can expect here???

But that drama, FL got big money support From all side in the end and succeed

here (revenge of other) both leads are students and no big money support that why here danger a head for ML health issues (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)

Majestic:

drama:::
the One and Only) (2021)

FL has same condition brain tumor but she survived by operation in the end

Same hope we can expect here???

For now i see no hope. Mostly expect it to be sad or open ending. I hope it to be a happy ending.

BORNO:

You sure about that? Atleast i want him to be happy while he was dying. 

sameee i hope a miracle 

I think the most realistic happy ending is Seo Hoon surviving for more years until he has a family of his own but the tumor eventually started progressing again and he finally succumbs to his illness. But Im already bracing myself for a sad ending where he dies young.