filiaang:

10cm - 몸눈

10cm - 몸눈

it is *봄눈 ( spring snow )

Episode 3

- 10cm - 봄눈 

When Sun Jae looking for Sol after he win the race

- 든든맨 (Deun deun Man) - 슈퍼울트라맨 (Super Ultraman) 

When Sunjae looking for a restaurant to date with Sol

- Hweseung (N.Flying) - 그랬나봐  Maybe (cover)

When Sol and Sunjae listen this song together at the pool

Episode 4

- 우유송 (Milk Song) 

This song is Sol's reference for the surprise video for Taesung's birthday 

Link: https://youtu.be/4ais0Ez4pcc?si=lFmU-NtWPJUeTBIR

Another OST:

Jongho (ATEEZ) - A Day (not released yet)

o_reo123:

ost sung by 10cm, not released yet

thank you sm !! :))

On ep 4, Im Sol parodied My Sassy Girl while talking to Tae Sung. You can hear the instrumental of the song I Believe in the background.

Ep 5 update :  

does anyone know the song used in the background in ep1?  :)

(55:30 - 56:40)

Great compilation!!

Why the song sung by 10cm hasn't been released yet ??

What about the song playing in the background in episode 5 when they come back from the reservoir (first save by SJ) and she was pondering on the reason she comes back to the past and meet SJ?  The same also played on the background on ep 7 when she comes back from the past (2nd future timeline) and she goes to her room and all Eclipse fan merchandise (she has as fan on the OG timeline) started fading away slowly implying that this future Sol is no longer a fan? Thank you!

o_reo123:
10cm - 봄눈 "Spring Snow"

does anyone know when this one will be released? 

i'm in love with the vibes it's giving 

PandaPanda:

does anyone know when this one will be released? 

i'm in love with the vibes it's giving 

10cm song is listed after OST "독백" by Juyeon. so maybe around ep 11-12.

tweetums617:

What about the song playing in the background in episode 5 when they come back from the reservoir (first save by SJ) and she was pondering on the reason she comes back to the past and meet SJ?  The same also played on the background on ep 7 when she comes back from the past (2nd future timeline) and she goes to her room and all Eclipse fan merchandise (she has as fan on the OG timeline) started fading away slowly implying that this future Sol is no longer a fan? Thank you!

When future Imsol running to the bridge right? 
It is Lovely Runner Official OST "Please Don't Leave Anywhere" - DOKO
It is not released yet. It is listed in part 9 ost, so after Jaeyeon and 10cm's OST.

o_reo123:

When future Imsol running to the bridge right? 
It is Lovely Runner Official OST "Please Don't Leave Anywhere" - DOKO
It is not released yet. It is listed in part 9 ost, so after Jaeyeon and 10cm's OST.

Hey! Can I ask,  where can i find those list you mentioned? I mean, how do you even know the titles of songs that havent been released yet?

Also, does anyone know if there is a chance we will get Eclipses version of Star by N.flying?  We can get a taste of it in ep.1  (22:55) and now I really want this song in Byeon Woo Seok voice <3

Hanna1991:

Hey! Can I ask,  where can i find those list you mentioned? I mean, how do you even know the titles of songs that havent been released yet?

Also, does anyone know if there is a chance we will get Eclipses version of Star by N.flying?  We can get a taste of it in ep.1  (22:55) and now I really want this song in Byeon Woo Seok voice <3

you can find them on lovely runner namu wiki!