General warning for suicide

• Episode 1:
  • Episode 2:
  • Episode 3:
  • Episode 4:
  • Episode 5:
  • Episode 6:
  • Episode 7: eating disorder / bulimia, workplace sexual harassment, body shaming, fatphobia, misogyny
  • Episode 8:
  • Episode 9: Animal sickness, animal death
  • Episode 10: kidnapping, violence against women, sexual assault/rape, victim blaming, self harm/wrist cutting
  • Episode 11: rape, abuse against women
  • Episode 12: miscarriage
  • Episode 13: sexual slavery / child sexual slavery, Japanese colonialism, anti-Korean sentiment, rape, abuse, murder, violence, victim blaming, discrimination faced by comfort women/girls.
  • Episode 14: murder, abduction of women, victim blaming, violence, bullying
  • Episode 15:
  • Episode 16:

Content warning thread for the drama that will be edited and added on to.

I would like to add a trigger warning for bullying too,  I think it was in episode 2 and 3

Thank you for this!! I was just about to watch it, but you saved me from the wickedness for the sake of romance!! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooooooooooou!!

fclyde:

Thank you for this!! I was just about to watch it, but you saved me from the wickedness for the sake of romance!! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooooooooooou!!

The drama focuses more on the cases rather than the romance which is minor

Oooooooh, different show titled ” Tomorrow!!” This discussion was listed under the 2002 Taiwanese show Tomorrow!! Thanks for the clarifying reply!! Enjoy your show!!

I just have a question for Tomorrow - have seen it when it aired but just remembered this

1) Choi Joon Woong's face appears as another human/person
2) Then how do the women in episode 13 recognize him as the freedom fighter from the past?