To all newcomers lurking or not, welcome to our very active comments section. In case you are confused, here is a guide to all the references coined by our passionate commenters. Join in the fun, we are all friendly here :)
Anaconda/Mark Not Prin/MNP = Mark character played by Deaw Suriyon
Cobra/Snake Mom= Arthit's mom
"Snakes"/snake society/snake population= collective reference to all evil characters including Arthit's mom, Mark/MNP, Dandin, Nang and evil maids/helpers
Mark The Prin/MTP = when we talk about P'Arthit or Mark Prin himself

*** NOTE***

Posted 12/11/20 day of 15th episode live broadcast. Months and years from now or even just days after broadcast this guide might be irrelevant to new visitors of this comments section.  For anyone who was here during live broadcast- this is our time capsule.  Hope these memories will give us a smile in the future. For the record, comments already reached over 7.3K as of writing. We are strangers from different parts of the world bonding over Paeng and Arthit's happy ever after journey. For many of us this was our first time watching a lakorn during its live broadcast without understanding the Thai language- Mark the Prin's eyes spoke the international language :) ;we endured delayed broadcasts, patiently waited during Thai news/Royal news/Entertainment news and adult diaper commercials,  then we waited some more for engsubs to come out at best 2 hours after broadcast and watched the episode all over again, we scoured and shared previews/spoilers from IG/Twitter/etc, we messed up our sleep schedules, disrupted our normal routines and just lived in this comments section for 19days or so and we did all these happily.

LMAOOO I CAN'T. OUR LORE IS NOW FOREVER ENGRAVED UPON THIS HOLY WEBSITE-

Yay.. I am really enjoying the comment section.. 

12/14/20 our comments crossed the 10k mark after Ep18 broadcast! First lakorn to reach this level.

12/15/20 comments exceeded 11.1k after live broadcast of Ep19-Finale

I watch dramas when they finish because  I don't like waiting for new episodes and like to binge watch. And I also like to read all the comments after I finish a show on MDL sometimes even before I start a show. You guys have given me a mission lol how to read all 11k+ comments it's probably going to take me longer than it took me to finish the drama lmao. But the ones  I have read so far I have enjoyed and some made me laugh outright. I love all the nicknames lol Mark not Prin has to be my favourite. 

michyeosseo-kpop-phan:

I sincerely hope you survive...we spammed so much on that page

areallyloudfangirl:

I sincerely hope you survive...we spammed so much on that page

LOL I hope I do too

bumping this up...new viewers are still reading older comments wondering about character references. hope this helps :)