Lately I've been wanting to watch "My lovely liar" and "Wedding impossible " but I don't know which one to watch first. Can you advise me which one to watch first and which one is better? I don't want to compare the two dramas because apart from being a rom-com they have nothing in common as far as I know. Since here most people will probably recommend  "Wedding impossible", I will also ask on the page of "My lovely liar".

Hello there, So for My Lovely Liar.. The relationship between the leads are really healthy there (plus they're super adorable)  and though the plot has a bit of flaws, it is still a watchable one. I was watching it on going from ep 11 (binged 10eps in 2 days) and I was so hooked up in the drama lol. Whereas Wedding Impossible.. the plot was going smoothly but then after ep7-8 it got boring and bland. I was looking forward to Wedding Impossible every Monday and Tuesday but after those eps I lost interest.. the characters were just being dumb and illogical honestly. I could not watch ep 11 and 12 at all and their overall relationship looked weird.

So yeah I recommend My Lovely Liar! It's not the best drama out there but it's still a really good one! Give it a try if you want to <3

Park In ah:

Lately I've been wanting to watch "My lovely liar" and "Wedding impossible " but I don't know which one to watch first. Can you advise me which one to watch first and which one is better? I don't want to compare the two dramas because apart from being a rom-com they have nothing in common as far as I know. Since here most people will probably recommend  "Wedding impossible", I will also ask on the page of "My lovely liar".

I would be surprised if anyone recommended Wedding Impossible. My Lovely Liar is so much better it is on another level.

Wedding Impossible starts looking good, but I eventually regretted spending the 12 hours on it.