Gonna try and make discussion threads a regular thing--

---

Surprised how trusting Ha Ju Won was of Yoo Beom. There's no way he was just gonna let her go after she gave the shot to Hong Joo... 

And god Yoo Beom's so crafty; I don't think he's gonna tell the truth... no way. 

The serial killer is just crazy  I just hope she doesn’t get away just because she is mentally sick or for lack of evidence

in her mind the lawyer and ex prosecutor: Yoo Beom is her only saver 

it doesn’t matter if he agrees or not she knows his weakness and can kill him if she want too.

Basically it’s not trust, she just needs him for now she trusts his ability to manipulate the truth 

And she  needs him to clear her from suspicion 

Knowing all that Yoo Boom is trying to escape from her but I am not sure how 

Is he trying to say I cought her in action trying to kill?  He also doesn’t want the past to be revealed so how he will manage that ?  Maybe he will admit he did wrong but he was fooled?

Nikon p:

The serial killer is just crazy  I just hope she doesn’t get away just because she is mentally sick or for lack of evidence

in her mind the lawyer and ex prosecutor: Yoo Beom is her only saver 

it doesn’t matter if he agrees or not she knows his weakness and can kill him if she want too.

Basically it’s not trust, she just needs him for now she trusts his ability to manipulate the truth 

And she  needs him to clear her from suspicion 

Knowing all that Yoo Boom is trying to escape from her but I am not sure how 

Is he trying to say I cought her in action trying to kill?  He also doesn’t want the past to be revealed so how he will manage that ?  Maybe he will admit he did wrong but he was fooled?

I just figured she would have had some kind of back up after giving Hong Joo the shot. Of all people, she didn't expect Yoo Beom to backstab her? Surprising how she wasn't caught in those 2 years. Also slightly disappointed she just died off screen like that. 

As for Yoo Beom's past, in the last few episodes everyone has been worrying about Mr. Choi being framed, so that's most likely what he's going to try and do. He doesn't seem the type to admit to any wrongdoings :p

Iam shocked that serial killer women will die just like that like (HOW!) 

I know she is not the main villain in th story  but I really wished a person like her get punished 

Did Yoo Beom kill Ha ju @@ 

Nikon p:

Did Yoo Beom kill Ha ju @@ 

Yeah he said he pushed her off the building

I watched the episode without subs so I didn’t actually know what happened but it’s to be expected I am just in state of unbelief 

I hate Yoo Beom  for doing that  …based on how I feel I should hate Dexter for killing other criminals