Xiao Huan Dian- "Ecstasy Palace" drama (Comments)

(Liu Xue Yi (Hao Chen) being stabbed by his rival. (Hao Chen himself set this up.) )

(Liu Xue Yi (Hao Chen) dying in the arms of his beloved, Xuan Ji. )

XXxxEllyxx  13 hours ago

What’s the story about?

• eliteles1  VIP 29 minutes ago

Brief introduction
    [The classic Xianxia works of the ancient god Shishilang, Xianxia + master and apprentice + sick and weak male protagonist, the fairy love song of Jiuxiao Palace Que only loves ecstasy] Hu Sha, as the name suggests, is an ordinary girl like fine sand in the lake. She was living happily with her parents, but because she stole a godly purple rice dumpling, she was taken to a strange world of cultivating immortals and was homeless. In order to find her way home, she embarked on a journey to Qingyuan to seek immortals. Fang Zhun who is as bright as the moon, Feng Di who is as cold as frost, and Feng Yi, who is evil but full of hatred, and Qingling Zhenjun, who is ill-intentioned, what role do they play in Hu Sha's life? Bow or rebel? Endure or flee? In this crazy conspiracy, is she in a fairyland, or is she at the bottom of hell? How do you go down this road? Who can give her a redemptive answer?
    Source: https://www.qimao.com/shuku/1812381/
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My opinion:❤️❤️❤️❤️
    From what I understand, it's a story about a love between a student and an apprentice. It reminds me of the character of Liu Xiu Yi in the drama Love and Redemption (in the earthly world he was Hao Chen) who taught Xuan Ji, the heroine. Hao Chen loved her (his love was not reciprocated by her, because he was the second male protagonist). He was cold on the outside, but sensitive on the inside. He loved her. (But Si Feng was the protagonist, suffering, wronged, noble. He defeats Hao Chen and wins Xuan Ji's love).
    Since this novel and Palace of Ecstasy are by the same writer, I see that this story is the opposite of Love and Redemption (it's as if the noble, elegant, cold on the outside and sensitive on the inside, Hao Chen), this time wins the girl. He defeats the character who is like Si Feng in Love and Redemption (and conquers Xuan Ji) from Palace of Ecstasy). Honestly, I would like to see that. I would love to see the noble, strong, cold and sensitive Hao Chen (win in the end, be the victor) in the story. Liu Xue Yi in that role I would love.

eliteles1  VIP 18 minutes ago
    Hide SpoilerAnd another comments:
    Personally, I really like this one. I think it's much better than Enchanting. Probably because I really like the Master.

However, I have to say that this movie is actually a bit BE after reading it. Although the author wrote it back to HE, the HE is a bit far-fetched.

But Shishiro (Fourteen and Fourteen), whether in Liuli Beauty Sha or Enchanting Chaos, is always written with this BE addition.

She was probably used to the way HE was written, so I didn't pay much attention to it. Plus, HE wasn't played by a different actor, so it's acceptable.

Just like Glazed Beauty, it's about cultivating immortals. The male leads in this movie are all very good at the beginning.

From the beginning, they were all excellent, making my choice difficult XD

The heroine chose the master. Although the master is very good, I still need to do some psychological construction.

In the next episode, the master starts to respond, and then the author goes on to show his love for torturing the male lead.

In addition, Feng Yi and Feng Di broke the rules one after another. Fengyi's breaking is still reasonable, and Feng Di fell from the heavenly and human class at the same time.

It's embarrassing to go to the valley, big brother, what the hell are you doing!

But I have to say that the author's writing about Fengyi is really touching! Because I should like Feng Di's personality

Yes, but Fengyi steals the show XD

Feng Di was actually what I thought was male lead 1 at first, and he was probably my favorite type XD In this way, the three male leads

Each has their own points that hit me~ Feng Di is quiet, coquettish and cute, Feng Yi is romantic and gentle with a bit of evil, Master is elegant on the outside and cold on the inside.

Hot

I can't hate Fengyi //// Even if it's twisted, it's somehow too painful

At first, I imagined that Qingling Shenxian looked like a cute fat old man (like Zhou Botong), but he was inexplicable from beginning to end XDD

Even being killed was inexplicable...

--
    ※ Sending station: PTT Industry Square (ptt.cc)
    ◆From: 111.255.113.187
    Recommended by smother: When I first saw the scenario of this scenario, I thought of Hua Qiangu, but what about the plot role of Palace of Ecstasy 04/09 16:13?
    → smother: It's much more refined, unlike Hua Qiangu, who develops to the end and always feels out of control 04/09 16:13
    → smother: So the ending, unfortunately, I don't know what to say. Actually, it wasn't until the gods appeared.
    → suffocate: It's a bit disconcerting@@ 04/09 16:18
    Recommend skydpl: I also like Feng Yi and Feng Di. I always wonder why there's such a big gap (heartbroken) 09/04 17:00.
    Recommend Cezaill: Fourteen books usually start moving in the middle or later part~ It seems like that in many books @@ 09/04 17:26
    Recommend usefor: I also like this one /// Although Fengyi is a villain, I still love him very much 04/09 18:13
    → usefor: Master is really the best~ I love this one and Liuli Meirensha the most among Jushiro's books 04/09 18:14!!
    Recommended for: I feel like Jushiro's recent books aren't as deep as they used to be' 04/09 18:32.
    Recommended by moonsea27: I love Feng Yi so much. He makes me feel so anxious, QQ' 04/09 20:39.
    Recommended Bearsi: I feel so bad for Fengyi. That's why I forced my friend to read this book... 04/09 23:22.
    Recommended Whitefire: The one who impressed me the most after watching this movie was Fengyi, I feel so sorry for him. Recommended by daphneg: The master is wonderful, Feng Di has a big gap +1 I think Shi Shi's recent book is not that exciting 09/05 08:43
    → daphneg: Limited by the number of words, for example, The Killing of Three Thousand Crows ended too quickly... 09/05 08:45
    → umeiss: Fengyi's popularity is unexpectedly high
    Recommended by xien721: Looking at Fengyi's later performance, I never felt that I had deceived Xisuo - -
    source: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/YuanChuang/M.1315123829.A.66D.html